Beep beep air horns

Ok its getting to tourist time on the country roads so can anyone recommend a decent after market air horn for a merc axor 55 plate to blast them out the way, needs to be in expensive & easily fitted , plan to run it off the air for the chair , oh I can’t wait to feel like real trucker again :smiley:

kemaro:
Ok its getting to tourist time on the country roads so can anyone recommend a decent after market air horn for a merc axor 55 plate to blast them out the way, needs to be in expensive & easily fitted , plan to run it off the air for the chair , oh I can’t wait to feel like real trucker again :smiley:

Are you going to get the toilet-chain in the roof to actuate them? Axors are after all, the nearest thing you’ll get to a mobile s***house… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kemaro:

Have a look at a Railway scrap yard

Are you going to get the toilet-chain in the roof to actuate them? Axors are after all, the nearest thing you’ll get to a mobile s***house… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
[/quote]
Of course … :laughing:

Good on ya mate!

Sorry, I couldn’t resist it! :laughing: :laughing:

and if you blow them when behind me…be prepared to jump on your brakes!

Nothing beats classic Hadley’s… :sunglasses:

gunnerheskey:
Nothing beats classic Hadley’s… :sunglasses:

fitted some hadleys to my mates fh12 last year, sound awsome!!

Don’t forget to ‘toot’ your big air horns at every opportunity, particularly when you see a wagon with its curtains shut. Drivers just really appreciate hearing your handy work, when having a sleep.

kemaro:

Are you serious or do you just have a very small ■■■■■ ?

:smiley:
[/quote]
[/quote]
Both :sunglasses:

kemaro:
:smiley:

[/quote]
Both :sunglasses:
[/quote]
:laughing:

Good answer

you are going to run it on the air supply for the seat?
so everytime you reach for the chain and give someone a blast you are going to disapear behind the steering wheel as the air will be redirected from your seat to the horns , great way to relieve the boredom if nothing else all that bobbing up and down :laughing:

chaversdad:
so everytime you reach for the chain and give someone a blast you are going to disapear behind the steering wheel as the air will be redirected from your seat to the horns , great way to relieve the boredom if nothing else all that bobbing up and down :laughing:

Actually - as the horn takes the air from the seat and it goes down he’ll still be hanging on the chain so keeping the horn on :laughing: :laughing:

chaversdad:

Lmaooo :laughing:

mate of mine had his routed from the seat air supply, came blasting in to the yard sounded the horns and slowly sank from view :slight_smile:

these

ebay.co.uk/itm/24V-AIRHORN-T … 1c25107ae6

fit them behind the bumper, cut the wires from the main horn and use them, it will then work off the horn button in the cab, then find an air supply that you can tap in to, no need for the bog chain :wink:

chaversdad:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
these

ebay.co.uk/itm/24V-AIRHORN-T … 1c25107ae6

fit them behind the bumper, cut the wires from the main horn and use them, it will then work off the horn button in the cab, then find an air supply that you can tap in to, no need for the bog chain :wink:

Wouldn’t that then make it fail an MOT because the original horn doesn’t work? Or doesn’t it matter if the original is hooked up or not providing it does have a horn?