Been trucking a year and 8months

Hi all
Been in my first driving job about a year and 8months…love it much better than working in a supermarket lol
Got me class 2 I’m on good class 2 money and the jobs a 2minute walk up the road
My question is…should I get me class 1?
Or will it be as tough getting an artic job as it was getting a class 2 job

Glad to hear you’re enjoying it Damien. :slight_smile: I recommend getting your Class 1. If you’re really happy where you are, stay there. However, there may come a day where you need a new job and having your Class 1 will give you far more opportunities.

Yh feel quite lucky really…took a year to find a job…i was applying everywhere within an hour of my place
Got nowt, then I got this job which is decent money good hrs no nights out or wkend work

damien88:
Yh feel quite lucky really…took a year to find a job…i was applying everywhere within an hour of my place…Got nowt, then I got this job which is decent money good hrs no nights out or wkend work

stay exactly where you are! :grimacing: but get your class one off your own back! :sunglasses: another string to your bow ( or if you’ve been shown the ROPES, you’ll know how to tie a dolly knot, double dolly, spreader and splice! ) tie off with two half hitches and good to go! :sunglasses: DO NOT GO TRAMPING! :smiley:

Probably easier to get a class 1 job than a class 2.

FREEZE!

Don’t move. Wait until you get thoroughly bored/sacked/laid off/laughed out of where you are rght now and then think about class1. There’ll be more opportunities with the class 1 but, as you’ve read here, it’s not all roses and yoghurt on the end of your nose.

nicole scherzinger has still not replied to any of my 4000 texts declaring my undying love for her