Been offered 2 jobs. Looking for thoughts

Yorkshire Tramper:

SWEDISH BLUE:
cage work for hotel chains. Laundry? Just think what is on/in the dirty laundry :open_mouth:

Go with which one you like the sound of better. Good luck with it mate and if you make the wrong decision then there are lots of others to choose from.

This. Only You can only make the right decision for you. One man’s meat is another man’s gristle so you’ll always get a million different views

Harry Monk:
Perhaps it’s changed since I did it but when I started on bulk tippers in 1988 I had about 10 minutes’ training. :wink:

And I bet most of that was how to start the donkey engine

I currently work for Elis,not the Chorley depot,though.A bit like the Curate’s egg…good in parts :wink: Lease trucks mainly,mostly modern DAF with auto boxes.Work is physically demanding,you’ll get a decent aerobic workout most days :open_mouth: I have certainly had worse jobs…p.s.you’ll never be short of towels again :laughing:

SWEDISH BLUE:
cage work for hotel chains. Laundry? Just think what is on/in the dirty laundry :open_mouth:

I’ve been inhaling assorted bodily effluents for 15 years…certainly bolsters one’s immune system :slight_smile: