Been off line for a week but the bus has come on

After leaving my blackberry out in the rain last week and our lass asking me to move out after 23 years of bliss its ment I have had no internet this week, having said that the bus has come on,

I’ve had this week off to sort somewhere to live and moved onto the bus last Tuesday. It still needs a lot of work but it is habitable.

Upstairs I have a lovley double bed, then the kitchen, will be added in time. At the front will be the bathroom and shower, hopefully by next week.

Downstairs, I have a log burning stove 240 volts with 4 x 110amp batterys. In time these will be charged with sola panals and a wind genny

Pics to follow

Is the bus the reason you are moving out? or is the reason for moving out the bus? :stuck_out_tongue:

All the seats are out now and I have decided on the final layout. Upstairs at the front will be the bathroom with power shower and normal flushing wc

The rear 4.5M will be the bedroom.

This will leave me 3.5M for the kitchen. This will include dish washer fridge and freezer along with washing machine, oven and hob.

Struggling with the pics will post later

Downstairs I have 7M living room.

All lights inside will be replaced with LED’s which are powered with 4 110amp batterys. A genny also adds power for the time being but in time I want to use an old reefer unit mounted above the windscreen to provide
AC. And also power a larger genny to run the washing machine