Been Made Redundant Cant Find Work :-(

same thing happened to me on friday too mate, i know im from the northeast but im currently out now for an agency(only rang them around 2/3pm today and had a call back a hour later with tonights job) theres always some thing there to tie you over. always found with agencys too if you take a few of the not so good jobs straight away and dont turn your nose up at them they remember it and you get given better jobs the longer you stay with them. good luck on finding some thing soon!

Hey up mate. Theres a few you could try night freight , sheldon clayton, asprays, nr evans. dpd in oldbury, birds, your in a better place to find work up here just depends how fussy you are with wages lol
Im not at a bad place to work for really but dont know if there is anything goin atm(work nights never see anyone) (pm me for their number)
if you’ve got adr in packages i know norbert dentrassangle is recruiting in willenhall. But other than that there should be some agency work going round to tide you over

If you dont mind going further afield to Market Drayton/Stafford there is Culina and Edwards transport. Culina are at Wolverhampton as well.

Yodel use mostly agency ,my mates on with them through strata 21 agency (ask for ian) he’s getting regular shifts on nights ,you could give our place a call (DPD) we usually have something going, but you may have to do agency for a while to get your feet under the table, not sure what agency is flavour of the month ATM but I could ask if you need to know.

PM sent.

tony_villa:

brados:
Don’t forget Blakemores :slight_smile:

Tried them nothing but will keep my details etc , thanks for the suggestion starting to feel a bit better now have new leads to chase :smiley: just knocked me for six , no warnings just told on Friday thats it no job …

Bad news tony_villa - I hope you get something soon - who did you work for■■?