Been here a bit but not said hi properly!

Well hello… my first post was about hours funnily enough, but i thought id might as well make an official hello post here! :slight_smile:

Been driving artics just over 12 months now, after i did my transport degree, no one wanted to know as i had “no experiance” so i thought ill go on the road for a bit. I passed my cat C soon as i turned 21, then after i passed the second time (had a whoopsie with a kerb :blush: ) i went onto my C+E.

The first training firm i was with offered a “package deal” where by you did your cat C, then CPC ,then “hur hur - free c+e”

So once bitten twice shy i found a local company and they were excellent, taking the truck around Shrewsbury town centre was en eye opener! but i enjoyed it. Again, passed second time, i fluffed my gears on 1 st one, so nothing too major, but enough as they say.

Quite funny on the second go, i was watching my side, and instructor was just makeing sure i was doing ok, then BANG!.. i bosted off the nearside indicator lense… i was a nervouse wreck!.. the wall i was following nicley, had a ONE slab jutted out and I hit it :unamused: But with some precision engineering, we fixed it :wink:

Passed with flying colours, i was on a mission now! :laughing: And went straight onto artics with a nice stralis to use, for the firm my old man works for :smiley:

Id just like to say sorry if i held anyone up taking things steady at junctions… but certainly built some knowledge now, and these forums are brilliant for Hours questions etc…

So yep, official hello! and ROG i like that smiley you use, where did you get it from?

**:D :smiley: :smiley: HELLO Stu190 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

Can’t say where i got it but it is on my photbucket album

Welcome to the fold Stu 190 :laughing:

Welcome to the mad house Stu190