Been a while but

…I passed my Cat. C so can now drive rigids, unless of course I need to do it for a living in which case I have a licence I can’t use, my initial dcpc mod2 is booked for Sept 10th 2013 and I have been told by my training school I don’t need any reading material etc, has anyone here actually done mod2 and if so what EXACTLY do you need to do for it? I appreciate any input from anyone on this subject but will only pay attention to those that have actually done it for obvious reasons the main one being there is a lot of confusion surrounding CPC at the minute so if you’ve had to do it you obviously know what your on about.
Can’t wait to get started on my LGV career and my future employer is so eager to get me started where even looking into the NVT as a loophole lol

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Publ … er-CPC.htm

flairtraining.co.uk/PDF/cpcp … stions.pdf

Assuming you do need initial because you did not have C1 on your licence already

:smiley: :smiley:

Sorry I forgot to add that bit, yeah I need ‘initial’ as i’m a post 97 car testee.
Thanks Rog.

Sqwidge I did my mode 2 just 2 days ago. The question was basically about common sense really I had no preparation for mod 2. Check my post I have explained what questions type did I get in my mod 2
Good luck

Hi, i passed mod2 (just by the skin of my teeth i must add) a few months back and found it quite hard! i found the questions asked wern’t really in the case studies that i had too read, some things that were asked i had learned in my theory test but some things had me baffled.

If i was you i would find some revision material as i just winged it and 1 more question wrong and that would have been a fail.

Good luck

defo revise. Questions are harder than theory test ones and you have to know about about GB law, domestic law, eu law etc

Passed mod 2 yesterday without revision but only just so to anyone reading this I’d advise revision, no specific reading material so just read the theory especially hours etc
Roll on mod 4

Congrats!
Well done!