Bedworth Haulage

Anyone work for these on trucknet?
If so whats it like these days?
cheers

Shiny.

nice trucks :laughing:

Let me tell you this guys…
I got my class 1 in 2008 and I went to work for these guys in 2011, so I had been driving 3 years at the time, I was given a rental Daf and I was doing 4 on and 4 off, I took home regardless of which 4 days I worked (weekends etc) £330, 3 more years down the line I am in another type of hire truck (not Daf) and I work Sunday PM to Friday and I take home £410, the truck is nice a new but hired with the Bedworth stickers on, the office speak to you like a bit of dirt and in general it is pants, but I have only been driving 6 years and can’t get much more round here, so in answer to your question the job is pooh, the boss is pooh and the whole thing is pooh !

Exoxford:
I got my class 1 in 2008 and I went to work for these guys in 2011, so I had been driving 3 years at the time, I was given a rental Daf and I was doing 4 on and 4 off, I took home regardless of which 4 days I worked (weekends etc) £330, 3 more years down the line I am in another type of hire truck (not Daf) and I work Sunday PM to Friday and I take home £410, the truck is nice a new but hired with the Bedworth stickers on, the office speak to you like a bit of dirt and in general it is pants, but I have only been driving 6 years and can’t get much more round here, so in answer to your question the job is pooh, the boss is pooh and the whole thing is pooh !

Edited

Edited

Perhaps I shouldn’t of, but its common knowledge as 3 others were there…But as you say I shouldn’t…

Exoxford:

So you’ve been doing a job you don’t like for people you don’t like for three years! Are you mad? And only driving for 6 years and not much round Coventry? Were they supposed to be excuses because they weren’t very good ones for wasting your life

Ive worked for Messer’s Thacker before and would happily do so again

Don’t slag the co you work for on here. It WILL bite you in the arse! (From experience :wink: )

Exoxford:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Strong join date
Strong first post

I thought the schools shut for summer Friday?

bigvern1:
Don’t slag the co you work for on here. It WILL bite you in the arse! (From experience :wink: )

I don’t expect he’ll be working there much longer, as soon as someone connected reads this the [zb] will hit the fan :wink:

He was non too clever with his user name either. I’m ex- Birmingham, but don’t have it as my username! :unamused:

Lol, gotta be BS…in fact is BS. So you’re on a different shift pattern than everyone else there and you get paid less than everyone else there? Are you their gimp?