Bedworth Haulage?

Hi.
I have an interview with this company on Monday and was seeing if anyone can give me the heads up on them ?

Kaz1980:
Hi.
I have an interview with this company on Monday and was seeing if anyone can give me the heads up on them ?

I work there !!! When I can be assed…lol…Brand new motors,pulling fridges…Trucks are kitted out ok,microwave,fridge etc…
PM me what you want to know,sure others in the know can tell you more than me…Good luck :slight_smile:

depends if you are going to be driving a bedworth truck or some one elses

Do a lot of pineapples and bananas from Portsmouth to Coventry (as do my lot), kit is always smart and quite new by the look of it.

I drive one of there’s ■■?,silly question but who elses would I drive if I work there??
The kit is brand new,oldest being 11 plates…Yea be do the Bananas from Portsmouth (MMD) to Fyyfes in Coventry,I understand they are the main haulage Co for Fyffes as that’s all I do :slight_smile: …2 drops tomorrow,reload and finish,simples :smiley:

well if you work there you should know that they also supply drivers for other firms, ie hsf etc

swiller:
well if you work there you should know that they also supply drivers for other firms, ie hsf etc

I used to work for Mr and Mr Thacker on the HSF job. Throughly decent chaps and I’d happily work for them again should I ever need a job.

swiller:

I saw the post about “Bedworth” not HSF etc !
I clearly stated I worked for Bedworth,HSF they only supply drivers for !

jimmyinrugby1971:
I work there !!!

jimmyinrugby1971:
PM me what you want to know

jimmyinrugby1971:
sure others in the know can tell you more than me.

How come you work there but are not “in the know” :question:

redboxer850:

jimmyinrugby1971:
I work there !!!

jimmyinrugby1971:
PM me what you want to know

jimmyinrugby1971:
sure others in the know can tell you more than me.

How come you work there but are not “in the know” :question:

beat me to it. I can smell a bit of cow ■■■

switchlogic:

swiller:

I used to work for Mr and Mr Thacker on the HSF job. Throughly decent chaps and I’d happily work for them again should I ever need a job.

i agree they are good to work for as i too have worked for them, it was just he said what was bedworth like to work for and got a reply that its all top trucks with microwave etc, well that mite be true on a bedworth truck but if he was going for a job working for bedworth but driving a hsf truck then he will be driving a lhd truck and not doing bananas and as we all know some drivers dont like lhd drive trucks so just thought i would ask but hey ho il not bother next time

The bald headed guy in the office,Rossco I think supplies drivers,I am a driver not a nosey parker ! I hear gossip when loading at Fyffes etc but it is not for me to comment…Is it ?
I have been there about 6 months and my private thoughts are my own ?..What do you want me to do,spout my gob off on a public forum ? The risk of losing my job?..TBH I wouldn’t give two F’s if I did !! LoL
I hear so much gossip that is called M&R,HSF etc,all I can say is I drive a rental (as all dafs are) for them,I get paid by Russ Trans who is the partner in the said company,Mark Russel.
I do the Fyffes work and once or twice I have done the Diary Crest out of Frome to Nuneaton.

jimmyinrugby1971:
The kit is brand new,oldest being 11 plates…

Saw an '09 plate Scania last night :confused:

redboxer850:

jimmyinrugby1971:
The kit is brand new,oldest being 11 plates…

Saw an '09 plate Scania last night :confused:

i would take what JiR1971 says with a pinch of salt. oh no, if he reads this he may send me ANOTHER highly offensive and disgusting PM

I did 1 day on agency in Sept was a Coventry haulage firm - bit of an old boneshaker unit —container full of empty pallets down to Portsmouth docks.
Swapped a full Bananas one to Fyffes Coventry then empty to Bedworth handed paperwork and reloaded with empty pallets.
Might be a bit cliquey?!
:confused:

My mistake,I was on about the work I “was” doing,which was 4 on,4 off…All Burnt Tree trucks,all 11 and 61 platers,the Scanias are one 06 left ■■■■■■ and then 09 upwards to 61,so I stand corrected.The old bone shacker will be the old red PO daf that is used for shunting the chep pallets to and from Coelshil (I think)

jimmyinrugby1971:
My mistake,I was on about the work I “was” doing,which was 4 on,4 off…All Burnt Tree trucks,all 11 and 61 platers,the Scanias are one 06 left ■■■■■■ and then 09 upwards to 61,so I stand corrected.The old bone shacker will be the old red PO daf that is used for shunting the chep pallets to and from Coelshil (I think)

Keep digging bud