Bedworth Haulage

Mate used to work for a subbie doing fish from Scrabster to Phd sat/sun. Not a hope of doing it legal which is probably why it was subbed!

I was expected to do Peterhead to Boulogne in a 15 hr spread and thru the pipe, foot to the floor all the way …

Based in Coventry it says, you can’t get much further from a fishing port than that.

cav551:
Based in Coventry it says, you can’t get much further from a fishing port than that.

Nothing new,BRS Rugby in its day had the Grimsby Fish contract

cav551:

The have a close working relationship with D Steven and Son, doing a lot of fish for them and they collaborate to cover a lot of loads etc. .

I thought that at one time trucks carrying perishable goods such as milk, fish etc or livestock were tacho exempt anyway and the drivers used logbooks, presumably that has changed?

Pete.

raymundo:
I was expected to do Peterhead to Boulogne in a 15 hr spread and thru the pipe, foot to the floor all the way …

I could do that easily and get halfway back :confused: :smiley:

raymundo:

Enter Dieseldog in 3… 2… 1…

2 weeks… :unamused: