Bedford Lorries, you used to see them everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi paulycats, and this may have been it in Malta a year or two ago.
Oily

Bedford 1966 maltabuses20111025111325-af566a16-memaltabuses .jpg

oiltreader:
Hi paulycats, and this may have been it in Malta a year or two ago.
Oily

Hi Oily, I would agree with you on this It defo looks like the same motor, Regards Larry.

Bedford TM on test.jpg

moomooland:

Hi Mr M, I reckon one of Bewicks lads did the sheeting & roping on the fine picture, :wink: :wink: :wink: , Regards Larry.

Some years ago, a just new TK in France :

Still in service here :slight_smile:

One on the lads that works here is a Bedford enthusiast, some of his handy work.

And a completely rot free J type a friend of mine found under a bush when on holiday in Auz.

8ob:
One on the lads that works here is a Bedford enthusiast, some of his handy work.

That is a classic shot of an old Hauliers motor from yesteryear ! Probably was on “A” licence and then was cruelly nationalised by that ■■■■■■■ Labour Government of 1946. :cry: Bewick

Bewick:

8ob:

That is a classic shot of an old Hauliers motor from yesteryear ! Probably was on “A” licence and then was cruelly nationalised by that [zb] Labour Government of 1946. :cry: Bewick

I used to drive a tipper version in the Isle of Man,job lasted a week,couldn’t stand the pace,or rather lack of it,2 council men in the body,cutting the hedges back,drove me mad!!!

David

Holland.
Oily

007.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

Lawrence Dunbar:

I could use a ton of tarmac if there’s any left over? :wink:

A Bedford waiting at the traffic lights at the junction of Ashton Old Road and Grey Mare Lane Manchester.
(Click on picture to view full size)

IMG_20170827_141909.jpg7_141909.jpg[/attachment]

TAKE YOUR PICK

IMG_20170827_141723.jpg