Beavertail caravan work

Evening all, apologies if this has been asked before over time but im hoping to find an owner driver who operates a static caravan or motorhome transport business…

Long story short i inherited some money some time back which i have sitting in precious metals at the moment, im strongly thinking of buying a 26T beavertail truck to start off on my own, the target market would be static caravans, motorhomes, and touring caravans,

Seems like a growing market at the moment, i very nearly went down the general haulage route some time back and got put off by the amount of competition involved, sort of pleased i did now reading certain stories but this beavertail truck idea i have seems quite niche from the competition im just wondering if its a good or bad idea?

Basically im looking for an individual whos been there and done it so i can here your personal opinions, is there enough work to keep you ticking over or is it simply a case of invest it elsewhere?

Regards
Adam.

What area are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheel Nut:
What area are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im in County Durham area

Keep your money in PMs and forget the idea. The last 2 days’ dip will be short-lived imo.

Spend some time outside Elddis and se who comes and goes.

Sent from my R19 using Tapatalk

Munchkin:

A lot of yellow and white Mercs doing 52mph ?

Mick Bracewell:

Munchkin:

I think he may mean the factory, :sunglasses:

Mick Bracewell:

Munchkin:

Nice bit of comic value there! To qualify the statement I did mean Elddis who manufacture caravans and motorhomes as opposed to Elddis Transport who do transport. The clue is in the name or in this case not in the name [emoji6]