beaune routier

been a while since i’ve been this way, is the routier still open at beaune, and any good?
ta.

It is still open if you mean the Centre Routier?

yeah, the centre routier, thanks.

chilistrucker:
been a while since i’ve been this way, is the routier still open at beaune, and any good?
ta.

Yup still open

do you use it gunner?
i havn’t for years, and going back on the continent soon, so handy to know.

There used to be a Routier on the services just South of Beaune, Southbound.
I mean a proper, separate, truck drivers routier, not a drivers bit in the service resto’.
I don’t know if it’s still open, cause I haven’t been that way for a few years.

I was in there inApril, still the same As it was. about 12.50 for meal. , not bad food. Not sure bout the one onA6, not been there for yonks.

The one on the A6 is still there but coz it was on the Autoroute you were only allowed a Alcoholic drink whilst you were eating, so if you want a couple of beers you can’t, Also i thought the food was not all that, stopped at the c/r in Beaune about a month ago and the food was spot on, parking can be an issue as not the biggest place. Not far from there is couple routiers on the D974 was the N74, one at comblanchien, and one at morey st denis. The one at morey is well worth a look as the old girl that runs it dresses like she is sixteen but is sixty at least she is a right character :slight_smile:

cheers Karl, all noted :grimacing:

Barcelona_Karl:
The one at morey is well worth a look as the old girl that runs it dresses like she is sixteen but is sixty at least she is a right character :slight_smile:

Stopped in there for dinner (or lunch as I keep getting told). You’re right about the old girl running it. She was outside directing parking, wearing tight shorts and a low cut top. The place was packed mainly with locals and then the old lady comes in a starts a raffle. Really random stuff was given away, mostly looked like freebies that the drinks reps give her, but it was laugh and gave the place a really good atmosphere. :laughing: