Beating the virus

Franglais:
As I understand it (poorly as that is) the fishing border runs mostly mid-channel, and both nations currently fish across the entire width?

Cut the bs the issue has much more to do with what’s in the Atlantic off the North Devon and Cornwall coast and in the North Sea way off Filey than the chance of catching anything worth eating in La Manche.

theguardian.com/world/2020/ … s-vallance
Vallance says spring time is earliest probable date for vaccine.

I cant see a vaccine being rushed out for general consumption. Remember Thalidomide. It takes a long time to go through the checks and balances then getting it into mass production. Keeping the public on board wont be easy.

Well done Pfizer

Keep it up! :stuck_out_tongue:

alamcculloch:
I cant see a vaccine being rushed out for general consumption. Remember Thalidomide. It takes a long time to go through the checks and balances then getting it into mass production. Keeping the public on board wont be easy.

Thalidomide was an awful episode.
Although it is still in use as a drug, it’s effects on pregnant women and their babies are still rightly remembered.
Because of that safety checks on drugs are stronger now than then.
That doesn’t mean that the current checks can eliminate all risk…nothing can. An aircraft disaster doesn’t mean we all stop flying. Steps are taken to rectify the known issues, but no one and no system can avoid all future risk.
And the article above states that vaccines are being produced to scale, even before approval is given. Not a normal way of doing things because of the commercial risk involved. But this does shorten the time scale. It does so without health risk, but at increased monetary risk.
This site is keeping track of the vaccines in development theguardian.com/world/ng-in … e-be-ready

alamcculloch:

Nothing will be rushed out. It will all be checked thoroughly because if it goes wrong the consequences are huge.

alamcculloch:
Keeping the public on board wont be easy.

The army turning up on the doorstep with a Chinese WHO ‘observer’ ‘asking’ the occupiers to accompany them to the vaccination centre.
Yeah right.

I’m more interested in the principle of no forced medication being upheld than the idea of a ‘vaccine’ for an artificially created pathogen, to which we have no proven immune response to regardless.

And possible “human challenge” trials.
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-54612293

Franglais:
And possible “human challenge” trials.
bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-54612293

Don’t all rush to get in the queue.
The smallest amount needed for infection. :confused:
You’re either infected or not if you are then it multiplies and replicates in the body after that point.
How would a vaccine ‘prevent’ infection if it’s been proved that there is no guaranteed immune response for a ‘vaccine’ to trigger.
But we do know it kills or causes organ damage usually by the body’s messed up response to it.
How could any ‘vaccine’ based on the virus be trusted in that regard bearing in mind that small pox vaccine isn’t made using small pox itself and Polio vaccine can transmit and cause the Polio.
As would be expected of something which nature never intended humans to encounter.Because it’s an, anything but ‘zoonotic’ , bat Corona virus.Given artificially manipulated human transmission gain of function.

yourhavingalarf:
Juddian…

Please stop your subscription to Q-Anon or what ever other fairy tale organisation you subscribe to.

The world is not flat.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

You probably don’t realise how stupid you appear with that post!

jakethesnake:

alamcculloch:
Does any one on here know of a young healthy person who has died of Covid 19? It always seems to be elderly who are in the process of dying or already riddled with cancer or some other life shortening thing. I think that we should Keep calm and carry on as we have done so often in the past.

Yes there have been quite a few if you care to check. Apparently the average age of people in hospital now is between 20 and 29. Well it was last week according to a paper I read.

Well then…if it was in the papers then it must be true!

jakethesnake:

alamcculloch:

Nothing will be rushed out. It will all be checked thoroughly because if it goes wrong the consequences are huge.

:unamused: They’ve indemnified themselves from all liability. You should educate more.

peter s:

jakethesnake:

:unamused: They’ve indemnified themselves from all liability.

Who would have thought it. :wink:

Dr Mike Yeadon interviewed by Delingpole, nearly 2 hours long.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbMJoJ6i39k

peter s:

yourhavingalarf:
Juddian…

Please stop your subscription to Q-Anon or what ever other fairy tale organisation you subscribe to.

The world is not flat.

Everything is not a conspiracy.

How is he appearing stupid? Or am I missing something really obvious?

dexxy57:

peter s:

How is he appearing stupid? Or am I missing something really obvious?

Maybe the fact that Juddian didn’t say the world is flat is a clue.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lZQgkM … e=emb_logo

Video of the queues forming at test centres, worrying times indeed.

Juddian:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lZQgkMEhsA&feature=emb_logo

Video of the queues forming at test centres, worrying times indeed.

Nice job if you can get it, all on the Government dollar of course!

On a separate note did anyone see the fella on tv applying a Covid test to an apple he’d just cut in half? Obviously it failed!!! Spoof, real, I have no idea. Bloody effective though.