Beaten and abused

Radar19:
I’ve got 2 days off next week, I’m going to be driving around all the haulers around here.

[emoji16]

A change is as good as a holiday!
Variety is the spice of life.

Good luck

Radar19:
After reading the responses, it’s becoming increasingly clear that I should of kept me gob shut.

This thread or the one about a near miss in your yard? :open_mouth:
:wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Radar19:
After reading the responses, it’s becoming increasingly clear that I should of kept me gob shut.

This thread or the one about a near miss in your yard? :open_mouth:
:wink:

They should take away my posting new thread privileges.

Radar19:

Nah, don’t beat yourself up mate, we all make mistakes!
It’s what we do or learn from them that matters… :wink:

Evil8Beezle:

Radar19:

Evidently I’m not that good at it.

Radar19:

Evil8Beezle:

Radar19:

And your defense on that is that you’re a pup compared to most on here.
Any older timer that says they didn’t screw up from time to time in their youth, and had to learn from that is talking out their arse!

Evil8Beezle:

Radar19:

Evil8Beezle:

Radar19:

And your defense on that is that you’re a pup compared to most on here.
Any older timer that says they didn’t screw up from time to time in their youth, and had to learn from that is talking out their arse!

I think it’s more the fact that I started ragging on agency folk at the same time admitting to bending a tail lift.

Nightlord:
Oi bloody Oi! Yes, for various reasons, I am now an agency driver. Please do not tar us all with the same brush. Drivers are people too and like people, there are good ones and bad ones, clean ones and dirty ones, wether agency or not! I like to think any wagon I drive is left cleaner than I find it and I have to say some of them are downright disgusting . It is always nice to get into a fresh smelling, clean & tidy truck, and I am always aware I am a visitor in someone else ‘home’. If anything, we need your sympathy rather than your derision.
steps off soap box
:slight_smile:

+1
I cleaned the glass, cleared all rubbish, emptied the box of pallets, returned the pump truck before I left yesterday. Couldn’t find a brush in the cab and no-one in the yard did either (note to self, take one with you next time :confused: ). Yardy said he would be fuelling it, before putting on a bay, so keys hung up on the board before going in to see the TM to get paperwork sorted. If a TM wants more, that’s what he gets. I get paid more than a cleaner per hour.

I have just come of agency and Ltd after 15 years I always left the trucks I had in a clean condition because you always need the work and a company to have you back. I shunt now no excuse still try and keep the tug clean as thats where I have to spend most of my day and i certainly dont want to spend it in a dustbin. Im not a very good shunter though always happy and helpful I need to be more grumpy and leave trailers where drivers cant access them and offer no help at all. :smiley: He he