Be honest, what the fastest you've driven on the road?

Ive done 140 mph in a Seat Leon 2.0tdi fr in Beligum and got flashed by a speed camera (uk reg) and heard noting. Also done 140mph in a BMW 323i on the m6 coming back from Scotland :smiley:. Whats yours?

I once went dead fast.

I once went 31 in a 30 zone!

Seany:

Your a mentalist!

Seany:

Dont over do it now! ha ha

I was flashed on the 25 last night. 3 points heading my way! :smiley:

took a Kawasaki zx12 for a test ride five years ago, nearly ■■■■ my pants didn’t dare look at the speedo :open_mouth:

Driven? Probably not much faster than 90 and a bit. I’m quite a sensible driver.

(let’s not mention bikes… :-SS >:))

fdm:
Driven? Probably not much faster than 90 and a bit. I’m quite a sensible driver.

(let’s not mention bikes… :-SS >:))

Least ya honest mate. Not condoning speeding or anything but sometimes you just wanna hammer it for whatever reason!

uk road’s, 70 mph, off road, 16 second 1/4 mile, about 85mph at the end…

48 miles per hour in an Austin Allegro.It was designed to blow up if you went any faster.

I somehow managed to get a smidgen over 130 out of a 1.8 Diesel Mondeo on an Autobahn, set the cruise and fortunately slowed down before the Netherlands border, lovely police man parked up with a radar gun :slight_smile:

Phew!

rubyroo2:
took a Kawasaki zx12 for a test ride five years ago, nearly [zb] my pants didn’t dare look at the speedo :open_mouth:

Nice!!! Nearly killed myself on a bike in Thailand doing about 40 mph, hence why I never pursued my bike licence. Death traps but good fun

I had my very well modified Volvo T5R absolutley flat out on the M6 at 2am it was head well around for a second lap lol
it earned me 9 points and 700 fine when i was finally caught

Once and only once!! Got a smidgen over 150mph on my zx7r bike. Never again, I crapped myself. It was all over the place.

Can at least say I did it !

180 down the m58 in a rented audi rs6, came off at switch island and stopped at red light when the car just cut out no turn over or nothing thought id popped it till the hire company rang and told me they had disabled the car as i had breached my hire agreement by going over 80 in it, wtf do they expect when you too do when you hire a car like this, got them to reactivate it and took it back next day. sad to say i was barred from ever hiring from them again, mind you they didnt disable the r8 i had 3 weeks prior but only took that to 150 as it still had the german limiter on it :frowning:

Not really being a speed freak, the fastest I’ve ever driven was 125mph in a 1983 ■■■■■■ XR3 back in 1997. I an ashamed to admit I had 3 passengers at the time.

I had the needle bending on a daf 95 with fuse 18 taken out :laughing: :laughing:

dcgpx:
Once and only once!! Got a smidgen over 150mph on my zx7r bike. Never again, I crapped myself. It was all over the place.

Can at least say I did it !

Eh? I’ve been upto those speeds 2 up on my 7r solid as a rock.

Touched 160 on a digital dash of my old ZX6R may have gone quicker on my 7r but anything after the ton it takes too much time to make out the numbers lol. Did a legal 157 on the mountain at the Isle of Man on the 6r.

In a can I’ve touched 140 in my civic type r. Had a bit left and was feeling really solid but I don’t feel comfortable at speed in cars.

In a lorry I’ve touched 66 on the sat nav down a bloody big hill fully loaded haha.

Here’s my old car n bike so no comment :grimacing: