Be Green:Buy Coal

Or to be really Green buy a coal mine, and a gas guzzler.

timharford.com/2021/12/buy-a-co … rse-logic/

Or tell a ‘Green’ activist that CO2 cooked Venus and that we need nuclear energy and to burn trees, instead of burning coal and gas and oil, to stop it from happening here.

Is that the same clean stuff the Trumpanzees were shouting about earlier in the year :grimacing:

lancpudn:
Is that the same clean stuff the Trumpanzees were shouting about earlier in the year :grimacing:

The stuff on “queuing” is really quite interesting I thought.

Yes there’s a lot of sense in what he says about buying coal mines to shutter them, Definitely agree with buying a older gas guzzler until they get to expensive to run by mandates if you’re not doing the mileage to warrant buying an electric car.
Cant quite get my head around that queuing malarkey where people push in at the front of the queue though!!! I’ll have to read it again.

lancpudn:
Yes there’s a lot of sense in what he says about buying coal mines to shutter them, Definitely agree with buying a older gas guzzler until they get to expensive to run by mandates if you’re not doing the mileage to warrant buying an electric car.
Cant quite get my head around that queuing malarkey where people push in at the front of the queue though!!! I’ll have to read it again.

The petrol queuing makes more immediate sense, a minimum charge of £40 would discourage continual topping up, although the joining the front of the queue needs a second thought.
Anyway if you click through you`re at “parking fines and corruption”…
timharford.com/2021/12/what-par … orruption/

Id better get shopping afore its all gone, can spend too much time here