Be careful what you do in the cab

you never know who’s watching from afar!

courtesy BBC news vis smartdriving.co.uk

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=23771

courtesy of a caffeine addict

:wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:blush: :blush: ok denis, made your point.

just like most things in life… someone always beats me to it. :cry:

Driveroneuk:
:oops: :blush: ok denis, made your point.

Only just though mate…

well by 8 days to be exact

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Driveroneuk:
:oops: :blush: ok denis, made your point.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am not impressed by the comment off Inspector plod at the end :imp:

I bet every driver who has knocked one out at the wheel in the last week or so will be quivering in his boots for a while, wondering if a picture of him with his lad in his hand will turn up on the boss’s desk.

ezydriver:
I bet every driver who has knocked one out at the wheel in the last week or so will be quivering in his boots for a while, wondering if a picture of him with his lad in his hand will turn up on the boss’s desk.

is this a common thing :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :question:

Of course it is. How many artics have you seen swerving onto the hard shoulder. It aint tiredness at all. C’mon, what else is there to do on a four hour motorway run in the wee small hours?

ezydriver:
Of course it is. How many artics have you seen swerving onto the hard shoulder. It aint tiredness at all. C’mon, what else is there to do on a four hour motorway run in the wee small hours?

Probably the same “self abusers” who winge and whine about people smoking in cabs :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: