Be careful out there central Scotland

Roads round central Scotland are terrible tonight. M90 northbound around knock hill turnoff was gridlocked with trucks stuck on hill another lorry jackknifed on m90/ m9 turnoff. Between Dunfermline and Perth very bad drummocter isn’t that clever either.

aye, it was rather dodgy coming down past Stirling, this is the front of my motor when I got to ■■■■■■■■■■■■

volvo snow.jpg

Oh dear… Glad I’m off this week then, I’m back on Aberdeens next week and Inverness the following, hope it has all passed by then :open_mouth:

Take care fellas :laughing:

Aye it was bad right across from Dundee to Motherwell at 4am this morning, something had just happened on the bend at Castlecary as i passed

Popeye :grimacing:

chaversdad:
Aye it was bad right across from Dundee to Motherwell at 4am this morning, something had just happened on the bend at Castlecary as i passed

Was that around 7am? Robert burns truck on the hard shoulder with a 15 plate car. Judging by the damage to the car it looked like it hit the rear of the trailer square on.

By lunchtime it was all melted away in falkirk

scanny77:

chaversdad:

Was that around 7am? Robert burns truck on the hard shoulder with a 15 plate car. Judging by the damage to the car it looked like it hit the rear of the trailer square on.

By lunchtime it was all melted away in falkirk

This was about 5.30, just one truck involved, he lost it on the bend and ended up sideways across 3 lanes, bet the owner of the 3 day old car in the other bump wasnt too happy though

Both in the same place? I cant remember what time I passed there but it might have been earlier than I thought. I was heading back from my first load and the only police car in attendence did pass me while I was sat in the queue. Brand new car costing his his excess, possibly no claims bonus (unless its protected) and maybe points on his/her licence. A skid pan course would have been cheaper :laughing:

G6Bob:
Oh dear… Glad I’m off this week then, I’m back on Aberdeens next week and Inverness the following, hope it has all passed by then :open_mouth:

Caledonian ■■

Trukkertone:

G6Bob:

Caledonian ■■

No, DHL mate :frowning:

Are Caledonian any good to work for? Looking to either transfer to another DHL site or get a new job elsewhere, Cally are on my list of places to apply if I can’t get a internal transfer :smiley: