BCA car transporters

Any info regarding pay,hours and generally what are they like to work for thanks

Poor pay, long hours, crap to work for.

If you know of a driving job that isn’t - let me know. :smiley:

very true

Jingle Jon:

Tramping you can never take less than £600 a week home, and that’s Monday to Friday with usually an early finish on Friday. Five days extra holiday than the legal minimum also, plus paid WTD stand down as there is no POA in the job. All in all it’s a good job as far as road transport goes, with excellent training. Very hard work however.

Judehamish:

Jingle Jon:

Tramping you can never take less than £600 a week home, and that’s Monday to Friday with usually an early finish on Friday. Five days extra holiday than the legal minimum also, plus paid WTD stand down as there is no POA in the job. All in all it’s a good job as far as road transport goes, with excellent training. Very hard work however.

Still at it then mate, good for you :sunglasses:
Can’t say i’m envious this time of year mind, but its a cracker of a job in the good weather and even if the winters are doubly hard, knowing you never having to darken the doorstep of a supermarket RDC is worth a bit of cold and graft :laughing:

Judehamish:

Jingle Jon:

Hi mate. Car transporters is something I have thought about as a possible future option, when you say very hard work could you elaborate a little? I’m not really sure what’s involved on the physical side of it.

Thanks.