Bca automotive car transporter

Been offered a job interview at bca automotive in belle vue has anyone got any up to date information about them?? Like hours? Pay? Shift pattern? I asked a couple of questions on the phone but the guy sounded in a hurry to get rid of me.

The pay is quite complicated and they will explain that at the interview. How much you will earn depends on the work that you are allocated and not on the number of hours that you work.

My brother in law works for them along with his brother and they both really enjoy it. Both are based in Yeovil. They’re away all week but that’s how they like it.
Just spoke to my brother in law on the phone and the pay structure sounds very complicated with some of his wages based on what type of car is delivered, how many, how far, delivery bonuses among other things. I certainly didn’t understand it! But after tax he’s taking home around £800 per week, although it’s not as good as that when you first start. He’s been doing it for about a year now, and like I said he really enjoys it.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

He explained on the phone a bit about the pay structure and it did sound complicated. It’s only day work out of bellvue with occasional nights out. Hope it’s Monday to Friday as I want to get off weekend working.

Beef:
My brother in law works for them along with his brother and they both really enjoy it. Both are based in Yeovil. They’re away all week but that’s how they like it.
Just spoke to my brother in law on the phone and the pay structure sounds very complicated with some of his wages based on what type of car is delivered, how many, how far, delivery bonuses among other things. I certainly didn’t understand it! But after tax he’s taking home around £800 per week, although it’s not as good as that when you first start. He’s been doing it for about a year now, and like I said he really enjoys it.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

They must get very good work. There are an awful lot of 15hr days for £120 unfortunately.

Car transporters are not for everyone. You will either like it or hate it :laughing:

The BCA drivers that I know seem happy enough and the kit is quite modern compared to some companies. Belle Vue is not the best of auction sites it always seems so disorganised and chaotic - but the people that work there are really helpful which makes the place more tolerable.

I wouldnt fancy working in the BCA auction sights them selfs it would do my head right in.
It would be ok doing normal work from the ports and other normal sites that they have.
Everytime I go into one of there auction sites for cars it’s a drama.
Your pulling cars yourself does your head in.

Most transporter companies have complicated pay structures it’s to cover there bumbs in quiet spells.
If there no cars then your pay will be lower when there plenty cars then pay is very high.

Most of the companies pay roughly the same wages.
ECM is a little bit higher for the contract companies and pay by the hour.
Ford’s pay the best but they do there own work.