BBQ

Anyone havin one today.

It’s red hot here in huddersfield.

brit_mark:
Anyone havin one today.

No :open_mouth: :open_mouth: wish we had the weather that you have down there. :imp: :imp: :imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

its just this minute started thundering and peeing it down in not so sunny manchester :imp: :imp: :imp: And i was just about to go for a pint

simon

You jest!!! :angry:

With a 2:00am start!?!?

A bbq?

NO CHANCE!!!

However… we’re off to the Goodwood Festival Of Speed and Trafalger 200/International Festival of The Sea next week. As we’ll be camping, outdoor scoff will be the order of the day. ENJOY!!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

We are havin a huge thunderstorm now!

brit_mark:
Anyone havin one today.

Is it :open_mouth: :question:

I’m only 5 miles away from you and it’s thunderstorm-o-rama at the moment :confused: .

No :confused:
I had a cheese and tomato toasted sandwich,and a bag of crisps :smiley:

Thought of having one though :laughing:

Rob K wrote I’m only five miles awayfrom you and it’s thunderstorm-o-rama at the moment.

I know, me and the wife were riding our motorbike through it. The lightening was spectacular, so close you could smell it. Just got my gloves dry. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Sorry forgot to close the quote. :blush: :blush: :blush: