BBC breakfast today

I do most of my driving on single track lanes with passing places.Imainlydrivebuses and coaches,when people get married in beautiful locations the caterer and guests have to get there by road.The programme wasnt thought out very well.

toby1234abc:
The Bbc use this for Anti lorry Nimbies, for rich people that buy overpriced houses on main roads and assume there will be no traffic and lorries passing by their front door 24 hours a day.
In Europe drivers are respected as a neccesitary to the contribution to the countries economy, without lorries the economy fails .
The UK is a thick country full of idiots and moaning Nimbies, who can’t tell the difference between a rigid and an artic.
The media are thick and use attention grabbing headlines such as menacing thundering 100 ton juggernaut mounts the pavements narrowly missing Mrs Jarvis at Number 2 The Crescent walking her Cockapoo dogs .

You have hit the nail on the head toby,Spot on.
regards dave.

TheNewBoy:
Or women that you ask directions from…been there, done that[emoji13]

never ever ever take directions from a woman on the phone as you cant see what hand she is waving about when shes telling you to turn right…I keep asking tll I get guy to tell me,they seem to remember what hand is right and what hand is left…saves the impending disaster if you listen to the wifey and believe what she tell you.

brain_male_sm.jpg

brain_female_sm.jpg

tommy t:
What you you all expect it was the BBC, Who operated an organised ■■■■■■■■■■ ring ,Who are supposed to be an independent unbiased news source, but in reality they are anything but, Pro EU and pro migration that is what the BBC stand for , i’m glad that i have not paid their tv tax for over 10yrs

What else did you expect from the Biased Broadcasting Corporation?