Batman and robin

i would like to send them my congratulations…on a speedy and efficeint delivery of their protest

Hitch i too would like to send a 110% support to these fellows no man (through normal circumstances) on this earth should be disallowed the entitlement to see their child.

God bless.

fathers-4-justice.org/

agreed with both above…but getting potentially shot by an armed police officer which is what could have happened to these guys by going into the palace is a little stupid on their behalf.it will only take one trigger happy copper and his protest would end in disaster and they don’t ever see their kids again.in light with all the terrorist activities that is happening at the moment then i’d urge all these father’s to protest in a different manner and not to put their lives at stake for the sake of getting their points across.good luck too them all. :wink:

According to news reports today one of these guys girlfriends is leaving him because he spends so much time with this group that he has no time for their baby daughter. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Must be only certain ones of his kids, those that give him the chance to dress up in a stupid costume and make an idiot of himself, that he wants to see then. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: