Bath City Centre

First gig on my own tomorrow, any advise on Bath City centre? Delivering to nandos at the train station?

bcfc1710:
First gig on my own tomorrow, any advise on Bath City centre? Delivering to nandos at the train station?

What time are you delivering ?

There’s a lot of special restrictions and access points for Bath city centre but that drop will be very straightforward. London road follow round then use North Parade road, it will be obvious from google maps.

Cheers, delivering at 6am

bcfc1710:
Cheers, delivering at 6am

As already stated it should be straight forward and quiet too.

I find it hard to find somewhere to stop just there, so stick the truck as close as poss to the station without blocking any traffic (I actually have to go up to the platform) by putting it at the end of the bus stop - it’s never a large vehicle though. There was an article in the local rag the other week about how the council had to hand back all the fines collected due to the difficulty of seeing the restrictions on that stretch - they have previous. Think the supposed prohibitions start at 10am. There used to be a cockamamie car-park on that site. I’m glad that eyesore has gone; the commuters now park elsewhere.