Bassetts transport stoke

There after drivers if anybody looking, there at tittensor nr stone , Staffordshire.
They used to be a good company years ago when I did a bit, not sure what they like now though!

Word of mouth is - you will work long long hours for your money but always seemed to have a decent reputation within the staffs area.

If they treat their drivers as helpfully/friendly as they did me on the times I’ve been in their yard I’d rate them as worth a go, wages pending approval.

Good Allsorts too:)

I’ll get the usual wage ■■■■ part going…If you earn less than £50,000 per annum for a 35 hour week, you’re a mug for taking this job. Plus, you need to have January and February off. It’s people like you that hold the wages down…blah, blah, blah…driver’s should stick together…blah, blah, blah…sleeping in bloody lay-byes…blah, blah, blah…I’m so much better than you…blah, blah, blah… Repeat ad nauseum.

sayersy:
I’ll get the usual wage ■■■■ part going…If you earn less than £50,000 per annum for a 35 hour week, you’re a mug for taking this job. Plus, you need to have January and February off. It’s people like you that hold the wages down…blah, blah, blah…driver’s should stick together…blah, blah, blah…sleeping in bloody lay-byes…blah, blah, blah…I’m so much better than you…blah, blah, blah… Repeat ad nauseum.

£50,000-pah,I wouldn’t get out of bed for that…blah blah…we’re professional’s…blah blah blah,etc etc

You will most probably get a start on a Mickey Mouse cabbed Foden S21 and then, if you are good enough, progress to an Atkinson Borderer with a 240 Gardner engine… :wink:

Pete.

sayersy:

Just out of interest, have you recently moved to Blackpool area?

Left hand down!:

sayersy:

Why would you be interested in where I’ve moved to?

sayersy:

Left hand down!:

sayersy:

I’m not, but your username suggests that I may know you and wondered if it’s same person. :confused:

Left hand down!:

sayersy:

Left hand down!:

sayersy:

I’m not, but your username suggests that I may know you and wondered if it’s same person. :confused:

No, I live in the North-East and always have. Occasionally do a drop in Thornton Cleveleys, but that’s as close to Blackpool as I get