"Baroness " Bra.....

All over the world they’re bent as buggery, politicians in the pocket of the super rich not a glimmer of guilt or shame, schemers and social climbers crawling up said policians arses to get more £oot, never got enough loot see, political parties showing their true colours, the recent tory leadership shenanigens is a prime example of the ruling class driving a coach and horses through democracy and ought to be blindingly obvious to anyone actually awake.
The straight ones out there are vilified cancelled, a touch of honesty and decency brings out the useful idiots to jump up and down about sod all each doing their bit for the pieces of silver the super rich will arrange to be cast to the floor for them to scrat over, not a single thread of honour to be found.

Its been going on all of my adult life, corruption, the decent sort standing head high above the gutter crawlers ought be honoured and respected but the opposite is the case, $$$£££ and the power they believe it gives them over others is all they care about.
Why can so many not see or even think for a minute or two.

and another bus went past

the maoster:
I mentioned the EU once, but I think I got away with it.

:laughing: :laughing:

Franglais:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:
As I said, nothing there surprises me, what am I supposed to do or say exactly?

Do you agree that those who are in Westminster to serve us are actually doing wrong by their apparent actions?

Ffs man,.what are you trying to prove exactly how many more times. :unamused:
I’ve told you repeatedly I do not, nor never have trusted politicians of any persuasion, the majority of them are self serving and are bordering on bent, and to go further the ones in your beloved EU especially personify that statement.

No.
I didn`t ask whether or not the majority of politicians were “self serving and are bordering on bent”.
I was asking about “doing wrong”. Apparently illegal actions, in this case. IE actually “bent”, not bordering on it.

Yes, to determine whether or not a crime has been actually been committed there needs to be investigation and trial, but those who merely roll over and accept “it`s the way it is”, or “they are all like that”, are inviting more of the same.
There will never be any investigation, never be any improvement if those doing wrong are ignored and allowed to get away with it.

I didnt mention the EU once. *And* have never said I love the EU, but lets not go further with that, on this thread at least.

Right you’ve convinced me, this situation is an outrage and needs immediate action.
So…
I’m going to start a petition off.
Orchestrate a leaflet campaign.
Have a sit in outside the town hall.
Write to the Guardian.
And start a Brexit style 70 page thread about it all on Trucknet.
That’ll sort it.

Hey,.rest assured…
When I get angry this lad does not mess about. :sunglasses:

Btw Frangers, what exactly are YOU going to do about it?
All or some of the above, or just same old wind and ■■■■■

Franglais:
I didn`t mention the EU once. .

:open_mouth: Well that’s a first.
There is hope for the rest of us on here after all. :wink: :laughing:

robroy:
er with that, on this thread at least.

Right you’ve convinced me, this situation is an outrage and needs immediate action.
So…
I’m going to start a petition off.
Orchestrate a leaflet campaign.
Have a sit in outside the town hall.
Write to the Guardian.
And start a Brexit style 70 page thread about it all on Trucknet.
That’ll sort it.

Hey,.rest assured…
When I get angry this lad does not mess about.

Btw Frangers, what exactly are YOU going to do about it?
All or some of the above, or just same old wind and ■■■■.

Ill firstly tell you what Im not going to do: Nothing.
Im not going to ignore it. Ill also not be getting out my pitchfork, shotgun, nor flaming torch, and wont be leading the procession of country-folk up to the Count*s castle.

About the only thing I can do is talk about it. (Outside of election time) So that is what I`m doing.

Just like the way you influence the outcome of football matches.
Just like you talking about the EU, immigration etc. When was the last time you got in a boat to repel the foreigners? :smiley:

*seems nearer to the truth than baroness.

Franglais:
I`m not going to ignore it.

About the only thing I can do is talk about it. (Outside of election time) So that is what I`m doing.

Ah well,.that’ll show them eh. :laughing:

robroy:

Franglais:
I`m not going to ignore it.

Ah well,.that’ll show them eh. :laughing:

Will they be trembling in their boots because Franglais put a post up?
No, of course not.

Will all these posts on this and other threads, on this and other www sites have an effect?
Yes.
The behind the scenes analysts count the posts in the media, they look at what people are talking about. If “Baroness Bra” is talked about more than “Gov gift to Unions at Christmas” then it is noticed. It does have an effect.
Maybe not an earth shattering and sudden effect, but more of an effect than chickening out and letting the buggers do what they want without scrutiny.

And if it makes me feel a little better, without ripping off the tax-payer, without scamming the NHS, then why not?

Just you keep.sticking it to em via Trucknet then mate. :sunglasses:

Brexit,.Covid,.Boris, and now this…you could be ‘‘Da man of da people’’.
Respect. :sunglasses:

robroy:

robroy:
when you resort to childish jibes…I mean c’mon ffs,.adults or children.

So, nothing to add on the subject of Baroness Bra or corruption etc?

Many years ago , a friends sister worked for her and said she was a horrible person.

Anyway to lighten the mood here is a picture of the Baroness

Dunky123:
Many years ago , a friends sister worked for her and said she was a horrible person.

Anyway to lighten the mood here is a picture of the Baroness

youtube.com/watch?v=6PU1PEA8S6M

Franglais:

robroy:

robroy:

And it’s ME who should check a dictionary? :neutral_face: …ok.
Have a read of it yourself and come back to me and verify the difference between childish jibes,.and humour/satire. :wink:

As for your last question,.(bearing in mind that I obviously don’t take stuff soooo seriously as you do) only thing I could add, intellectually speaking of course,.would be 2 words.

‘I’ and ‘Would’. :smiley:

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

robroy:

And it’s ME who should check a dictionary? :neutral_face: …ok.
Have a read of it yourself and come back to me and verify the difference between childish jibes,.and humour/satire. :wink:

As for your last question,.(bearing in mind that I obviously don’t take stuff soooo seriously as you do) only thing I could add, intellectually speaking of course,.would be 2 words.

‘I’ and ‘Would’. :smiley:

I hope your Dutch model wife doesn’t visit TN, or that the Moaster doesn’t grass you up…

robroy:
Have a read of it yourself and come back to me and verify the difference between childish jibes,.and humour/satire.

Exactly the same difference as between, “workplace banter” and “bullying”, “joking” or “insulting”.

It all depends if youre the person saying it, or youre the person hearing it.

I mean, your having posted multiple times that you have a short attention span, a reference to “attention span of a goldfish” may have been taken as a “bit of banter”.
Clearly you didn`t find it funny. So, I apologised.

None of which is relevant to the topic of this thread.
If you want to start another thread about humour vs insults, carry on.

Scrolling up:

robroy:
All or some of the above, or just same old wind and ■■■■.

Ah, I`ve just reread that, and absolutely creased up with laughter! Such wit.

Yeah?? :open_mouth: ok point rammed home mate. :neutral_face:
So right, … you’ve played the bullying card again, and not for the first time.
I know it’s against the rules to mention PMs, but have a look in your in box about 6 months ago as a refresher.
I notice it was not chucked in as a trump, but kinda slipped in so I would pick up on it…which I have, it stuck out like a sore thumb in fact.

It’s a bit like the race card, used to stifle an argument, to belittle the ‘‘dealer’’ of said card,.and to gain the upper hand…congrats all 3 have been achieved.
I thought we were just 2 drivers of equal.standing just having a friendly pop at each other and maybe from time to time pushing the boundaries, but obviously your character errs towards being a bit delicate and easily offended,.where as mine is not.
So to sum up I apologise unreservedly if you think I was even even edging on bullying,.I’m the type of guy who would rather challenge the bully and defend the bullied, and have done in ‘real life’ many times.rather than be the perpetrator…

So Frangers me old mate, you have free rein to generalise, bore, perpetuate your Brexit,.Covid, an anti Tory One man campaigns,.and I from now on will just try and let you get on with it without any ridicule,.even if from time to time you do inflict in on yourself in total oblivion to how you come across.
I’m OOT…farewell.

robroy:
It’s a bit like the race card, used to stifle an argument, to belittle the ‘‘dealer’’ of said card

If someone calls a black man a “whatever” and he objects, is that him being a humourless sonso ?
Is it him “playing the race card”?
Or
Is it a nasty racist using the “race card” excuse to disguise his bullying?
“He can`t take banter”?

Franglais:

robroy:
It’s a bit like the race card, used to stifle an argument, to belittle the ‘‘dealer’’ of said card

If someone calls a black man a “whatever” and he objects, is that him being a humourless sonso ?
Or
“He can`t take banter”?

Ah so now rather than just let it rest after a (genuine) apology, you want to carry it on by giving me no choice to defend/reply…
You’re ■■■■ unreal mate, .
If you can’t take it …
Don’t dish it out.
Maybe a forum arguing with truckers of direct opposite type character and opinions to yourself ain’t the right place to post points that are going to cause controversy and annoyance.
Have a nice Sunday.

robroy:

Franglais:

robroy:

Or
“He can`t take banter”?

Ah so now rather than just let it rest after a (genuine) apology, you want to carry it on by giving me no choice to defend/reply…
You’re [zb] unreal mate, .
If you can’t take it …
Don’t dish it out.
Maybe a forum arguing with truckers of direct opposite type character and opinions to yourself ain’t the right place to post points that are going to cause controversy and annoyance.
Have a nice Sunday.

“Rather than give it a rest” ?
What? Was you saying "Im oot" an order for me to stop posting? I dont think forums work like that.

robroy:
you want to carry it on by giving me no choice to defend/reply…

What?
Up to you to explain your views or not as you see fit.

robroy:
I apologise unreservedly if you think I was even even edging on bullying,

robroy:
If you can’t take it …
Don’t dish it out.

robroy:
If you can’t take it …

robroy:

So, still nothing on topic? :smiley:

Back on topic, we have the answer to rising fuel bills provided by Mark Steele:
mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ … s-28702124

Mone has said in the past that it is up to us all to rise up financially. If we don`t we are to blame.
Lets all be Moners and screw the Gov for £29 million. Way to go!

Mirror site is horrible though, more adverts than content

To remain on topic :smiley: …I wonder how many who are getting their tampons in a twist over this, would say in a ‘Harry Enfield self righteous brothers’’ stylee…
''Hoy !! Boris, NO…I’m an honourable pillar of the community, you can keep your multi million pound fee, bung, or charge, put the job up for tender, honesty is the best policy in my book,.so stick your lucrative contract where the sun does not shine,.I’m going to open a newsagents and make my living honestly ‘’ :laughing:

To.anybody who doesn’t know what I’m on about…a bit like this. :smiley:

youtu.be/hjEwCWN9-gc

Me?
I’m more of a realist, the choice of being somewhere between Mother Teresa and Saint Thomas More, and fighting to make a living by just getting by.
Or.
Looking after number one,.being streetwise,.a bit dodgy, and reaping the benefits,…I’d be driving down the beach via Sunset Boulevard in my Ferrari, on the phone thanking whoever, for the proceeds of my dodgy masks bought by those daft enough to wear them in public… no mistake.

But there again I ain’t pretentious and judgemental, and up my own arse in a self satisfied way being judge and jury on everything I don’t agree with on a crusade.

Anybody feeling threatened and bullied by that statement, just let me know and I’ll rein it in a bit. :unamused: :laughing: