Barnard Castle Truck Show Pics

Me and the mini trucker have paid a visit here and thought we`d share our pics with you all :smiley:

great pics pal, what day did you go? we went sunday but the wind wasn’t nice for kids. :open_mouth:

Russ, you missed a pic of my truck, the dirty white MAN over there >>>>>>>>>>>>> (had been working most of the weekend) lol :smiley: :sunglasses:

and it’s always bloody blowy on that field! The wind wasn’t very pleasant all weekend untill Monday afternoon when it was time to pack up lol :open_mouth: :confused:

But we had a great time as usual & overall the weather wasn’t that bad - ie it HARDLY rained hahaha!

I had a brilliant weekend…it was the first time i had shown my truck there and really enjoyed it with Marc and Simon from John Wades…i’m a bit burnt though lol… :laughing:

This is my Truck at the show:

(As you can see in this picture a sign for Angela’s. This is my mam. She can make back drops, tie backs for curtains, curtains e.t.c in the choice of material you want. You will see a picture of the interior she has made for me below).

(She does not make Seat Cover’s)

Heres a few I took of other trucks:

(Marc’s Scania)

steve07:
great pics pal, what day did you go? we went sunday but the wind wasn’t nice for kids. :open_mouth:

We went first thing monday, was a good day and a bit of an eye opener for the lad as he`d not been that close to a rig before

zebadee:
Russ, you missed a pic of my truck, the dirty white MAN over there >>>>>>>>>>>>> (had been working most of the weekend) lol :smiley: :sunglasses:

and it’s always bloody blowy on that field! The wind wasn’t very pleasant all weekend untill Monday afternoon when it was time to pack up lol :open_mouth: :confused:

But we had a great time as usual & overall the weather wasn’t that bad - ie it HARDLY rained hahaha!

Sorry mate, thought id covered most of the motors :confused: NOTE TO SELF - must photograph zebadees truck next year :smiley:

topboy, your truck looked quite canny for a plain white Premium, very clean & polished - is your mam going in competition with Carol lol :sunglasses:

russ, it’s the 1st time I’ve EVER come away from a truck show with a dirty motor but as I’d been working & had a few beers, I just couldn’t be bothered.

Theres plenty of pics of my truck about but to make it easy I was parked right down the bottom of the field next to the silver DAF SSC with the horses up the side & my son (Titch) was buzzing about on his scooter all the bleedin’ time! Oh & Suzie was 2nd in the wet T shirt competition :open_mouth:

If you’d called to say hello, we had a good supply of beers lol :smiley: :sunglasses:

Next 1 will be Peterboro’ next year now I think, see you all there :smiley:

She already has a shop making curtains and doing clothing alterations/embroidery etc,so she got a board made up just to advertise herself…anything that she makes will be top quality at a cheaper price then the competition…i noticed carol wasn’t there this year…i had heard a rumour why she wasn’t there,but i dont want to post it on here as it could be just that…a rumour.
My premium wont be plain much longer m8 as i have bought a light bar with spots to go on the front,and i am after a set of euroliners trims to cover the wheels up.

topboy trucker:
She already has a shop making curtains and doing clothing alterations/embroidery etc,so she got a board made up just to advertise herself…anything that she makes will be top quality at a cheaper price then the competition…i noticed carol wasn’t there this year…i had heard a rumour why she wasn’t there,but i dont want to post it on here as it could be just that…a rumour.
My premium wont be plain much longer m8 as i have bought a light bar with spots to go on the front,and i am after a set of euroliners trims to cover the wheels up.
[/quote]

Sonds good, I’ll give you a flash when I see you on the road :sunglasses: