Barnard castle 2009

truck looks crap in the flesh

fake f12 globetrotter

my mate neils longs of leeds

dedication…

john vaseys who i have a lot of time for… really nice fella.

Top photos there Alex.

I’ll 2cnd that mate, crackin pic.

your getting good with a camera JD, you might be able to replace me as photographer for the ectc so i can at least do one drive ont he convoy lol.

Did you have to get a picture of me talking to Des Hartley outside the front of his F12…he is a really nice bloke…i have known him years from when i worked for a contractor on the Target Express run…thats me on the left… :blush: :blush:

hiya,
JD you must have taken the pic of Titch’s motor just as i’d passed he was standing exactly in that position was he posing as apposed to polishing??.
thanks harry long retired.

thanks for the comments it was a great day and one il be looking forwards to next year.

hopefully il have a truck to take next year. :wink:

Nice pictures again. Unfortunately I can only get exited by wrinkled stockings nowadays. So my two favourite favourites.

i passed the flynn erf on the a74 on monday evening and even tho it were pouring with rain it did look well

Good selection of piccys Mark…does anybody know who won what.

i can only remember the 3 we got dont know the rest with there been about 25 groups to win there are pics on the web site of the prize giveing

Great pics! Looks like a good show might try and make it up there next year!

love the 143 with the tipper trailer on

here’s a better pic of trailer

thts a mint trailer like what you did with the back lights and thats a tidy 3 series and i like the airbrushing on the back of the cab. :wink: