Barlow and Hodgkinson

Got a few more,but this is a teaser ! :wink:

I did,nt think it would be long before one of B & Hs motors cropped up on this thread!!! My mate drove for them for a long time, he had an S80 Foden if i remember rightly.Great photo mate,one of my fav tipper fleets. Did they ever have anything other than Fodens, if they did i dont remember .

Took me long enough,but here are a ‘few’ more ! :laughing:

Fantastic stuff Bonkey!! I,ll ask Jim if he can remember his reg number, he had an S80 first then a Haulmaster. He left Barlows for a while and went to work for a firm called CH Walker ( ever heard of them ? ) he then went back to Barlows before moving down south.

Mark R:
I did,nt think it would be long before one of B & Hs motors cropped up on this thread!!! My mate drove for them for a long time, he had an S80 Foden if i remember rightly.Great photo mate,one of my fav tipper fleets. Did they ever have anything other than Fodens, if they did i dont remember .

They had six wheel dodges in the 1960 s Wayne Robinson

Youre a sad old man Bonkey but I love your pictures :smiley: Thank You :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I prefer Mickey Mouse to S80 though

Wheel Nut:
Youre a sad old man Bonkey but I love your pictures :smiley: Thank You :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I prefer Mickey Mouse to S80 though

Not quite sure how to take that mate ! :unamused: Will take it with humour and good grace though ! :laughing:

Anyways,seeing as you’re unknowledgeable,the rounded specimen of Fodens here AREN’T Mickey Mouses but S39s ! :wink:
I have a couple more here from a sad old man ! :laughing: