Bargain television

Just to let you all know, about a cheap telly out there. 15.4 inch lcd screen, built in free view, and DVD, as well as a 12 volt plug so no need for an inverter. The make is Kenmark, and was bought from Comet, not a truck stop, I paid 1p short of £190, for it. Seen the same one today in a truck stop for £455 :open_mouth: .

Cracking telly well worth it, so shop round and grab a bargain :smiley:

Bug? Is it to run off a dropper, (3 pin socket)? Or cigarette lighter?

Have seen one on internet 20" with all of your ones bits on for £199! and it comes with 3 pin and hella socket.

SORRY JUST REREAD THE THREAD! :wink: :unamused:

I have fitted a normal flat screen tv into a truck I have, most of the ones you buy at Curry’s or Comet are 12volt but have a converter from 240 volts. If you look at the back of the tv, if there is a black box from the mains socket to the tv, this is the converter. Obviously a lot cheaper than getting a special tv thats designed for cars etc.

Bugcos,

not teaching you to ■■■■ eggs M8 but as one of many on here who have smoked a TV or gadget make sure you don’t stick it in the 24V socket, and don’t trust the cover with 12V written on it some B’stard may have swapped it. :open_mouth: :astonished:

N2N Transport:
Bugcos,

not teaching you to ■■■■ eggs M8 but as one of many on here who have smoked a TV or gadget make sure you don’t stick it in the 24V socket, and don’t trust the cover with 12V written on it some B’stard may have swapped it. :open_mouth: :astonished:

Haha my mate smoked one today, i’ll tell him tomorrow where he went wrong :sunglasses:

My mate went to get one of those tellys bugos said about yesterday, and double checked with the bloke in the shop and was told that it would need an inverter. :confused: :confused:

Doesnt need an inverter, All I had to do was get a lead, to connect to the 12 volt plug on the tv

i have a 15inch flatscreen tele dvd and these tellys are 12volt like bugcos says mine even says 12volt dc next to the power input .mines a swisstec from comet 140quid