Bargain Dashcam

Apologies if not allowed to post, I’m not advertising but see alot of people asking about dashcams, and alot of members highly rating the transcend drivepro 200. I’ve just been to currys and picked one of these up at £68.60 (Give or take a few pence)

All weekend theyve got 20% off dashcams, so the normal price is £86 then take 20% off, i did the reserve and collect and just told them about it at the till and they knocked the price down no dramas.

Not everybodys type of post but if your thinking of a dashcam this is the one to get, especially whilst it’s reduced in price!

Good piece of kit. I got one through Amazon and it was a hundred odd quid with bigger SD card and windscreen mount, so that sounds a good deal.

With that 20 percent off this weekend, some of their satnavs are also a very attractive price. The 5" screen Garmins and TomToms drop down to an extremely good value £55.99.

Top man, I was just contemplating upgrading my £20 ebay special, and its bumper pay weekend too :smiley:

Thanks for this - got one on reserve as looking to upgrade the Eprance one I have in the car (move it to the rear view) and was looking for a replacement for the front

Cheers OP

Where do I claim my £20 for mentioning “transcend drivepro 200” on social meedya?

I know that eBay is only worth 50p these days but I want an extra £fiver for mentioning Amazon.

Are Curry’s still paying £15+ or have they gone bust yet?

TheBorg:
Where do I claim my £20 for mentioning “transcend drivepro 200” on social meedya?

I know that eBay is only worth 50p these days but I want an extra £fiver for mentioning Amazon.

Oh dear :unamused:

You get one free in every Scania or Volvo in our place.

eagerbeaver:

:laughing: :laughing:

I had a good month and just bought a mio mivue 608, me loves me gadgets :laughing:
Good for random loons in focus’s :laughing:

Haha-good one mate!

Drift:

TheBorg:

Chas is on the sauce again.

Contraflow:

Drift:

TheBorg:

Chas is on the sauce again.

My thoughts to :laughing:

Drift:
Top man, I was just contemplating upgrading my £20 ebay special, and its bumper pay weekend too :smiley:

Haha that was my logic

I’ll stick with my £16.99 G1W

Drift:

eagerbeaver:

[emoji38] [emoji38]

I had a good month and just bought a mio mivue 608, me loves me gadgets [emoji38]
Good for random loons in focus’s [emoji38]

Or women who demand that you should have let them in, like I had yesterday.

I have just let a woman in.

Had to really, she lives here.

They show just ahead but not around the Bumper for drivin in de City