Bare feet..

One mate made a comment about
‘Walking around with his feet shoved up a Jack Russell’s arse’.
I also confess I had clogs too, but shaved mine. Only one knob in my cab- it’s not permanently attached to the wheel. I get out sometimes.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Franglais:
I also confess I had clogs too, but shaved mine. Only one knob in my cab- it’s not permanently attached to the wheel. I get out sometimes.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Nice 1 Franglais… your post made me chuckle!! :laughing:

Lennoxtown:

robroy:

Lennoxtown:
Who remembers those ridiculous ‘Cow Hide’ clogs back in the day? I’m not sure which made me laugh more… these Hairy stumbling
block Shoe Substitutes or those daft big steering wheel knobs for ( ex fork lift drivers! ) or people who can’t reverse!! :slight_smile:

Bet you would love me mate :smiley:
I actually used to have a pair of those [zb] things back in the day, I thought I looked really cool in them with my George Michael Wham period tattie nipper shorts. :blush: …c’mon it was the mid 80s man.

Not only that I still use my knob for driving today…(Carry On Trucking :smiley: )
Never driven a fork lift, and not bad at reversing, sorry to shoot you down bud. :smiley:

Oh NO!! Don’t tell me you also had the big giant wallet attached by a big chain to your belt loop as well? :smiley:

Lol… each to his own I suppose, but NOT for me them big steering wheel knobs… I just don’t see the need for them myself and whenever
I’ve seen people using them their usually sweating buckets, throwing the wheel furiously from lock to lock and still can’t get their truck on
the flipping bay without dozens of shunts!! You’re better than that I’m sure? :laughing:

I’ll say no more about the clogs… as you say, it was the 80’s ha ha :laughing:

Oh God, it gets worse, I still use a wallet with a chain on, always have. :blush:
I reckon I must be just an 80s throwback.

As for the knob, I don’t take handfulls of lock, seriously.
It’s just what you get used to I reckon.
Off to listen to my new Simple Minds Cassette. :smiley:

Franglais:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Always used a wheel knob in the sweeper, I used to find it allowed me to get closer to anything in front of me before spinning the wheel round to go round it.

Only problem with them is that now and again the knob would get caught up in my shirt sleeve, but apart from that, a great asset to a sweeper driver.