Banks of england haulage

usual please, pay, condition’s, and do they just run Renault’s?

sorry had to be done… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

proper transport company it will be union rate
lump it or like it

At least the boss doesn’t mind getting his hands dirty, goes out for a pint with the lads and doesn’t hold grudges, he has it out with them in public :stuck_out_tongue:

The boss is a bit dodgy tbh, he wants the drivers to have breaks on bay, god help them when vosa catch them :open_mouth:

Good 'un Philgor :slight_smile:

Looks a doddle. You can go into work several hours before your shift starts and take the wagon for a spin from Nottingham to Wales, then Skegness, then back to Nottingham without a tacho in when you feel like it, as long as you’re back to start your day.

All local work by the looks of it as all the drivers seem to be in the vicinity of the city centre. Unlimited trucks, capable of doing 75 yet still not as fast as the guy that overtook them. As long as you get in tight with the other drivers you should be ok as the boss has no real power by the looks of it. Nice looking bookish girl in the office.

Job looks a doddle but it’s only temp for about 6 weeks so I’m out.

Slackbladder:

think it’s only 5 episodes and I was never in let alone out

HTH

Slackbladder:

not even covering Xmas then :unamused:

When that jobs over you can go back to doing dental work on Lions!!

at least it was more realistic than stobart truck n trailers :unamused:

■■■■ company to work for… boss watching tracker / telematics all day long, breathing down your neck!

Still couldn’t work out how they expect to “Download” the Fuel Card :smiley:

philgor:
usual please, pay, condition’s, and do they just run Renault’s?

Im not keen on the uniform, those leopard print thongs look like they dont arf pinch :open_mouth:

how many vehicles are specced on the o licence
and is it nat. or int.

MolePower:
at least it was more realistic than stobart truck n trailers :unamused:

Not more realistic…but a bloody sight less dramatic! :laughing:

Not only can the fuel card be downloaded, which maybe these days isn’t beyond the realms of reality, but it can apparently tell them how much fuel you’ve used.

Proper clever that is!

I noticed the limiter comment too. Made me chuckle.

Must admit though, all of my friends that know bugger all about HGVs, think that we have a hidden button to turn the limiter off. I bloody wish

Reminds me of that binman thing with Edward Woodward in that was on in the nineties.