Banchory help needed

got a delivery in banchory on monday does anyone know if its ok to go through stonehaven thanks

Nope dunno :frowning: but thats one more post on my total. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

PM Farmer he lives and works in Aberdeenshire

thanks willie mac

Come off at the second junction for Stonehaven, (bottom of the bypass just after the speed camera) and then follow the dots on the maps which will take you through Stonehaven (missing out the low bridges) to the Slug Road for Banchory.

its easier than the map looks…actually signposted for banchory too…couple of twists and turns but in general the road is straight forward…beware however of the bridge about a couple of mile after leaving stonehaven…you seriously have to stay hard over to the right on approaching it or you will not have sufficient turn for trailer as its a narrow bridge and the road turns back on itself…first time i went that route i got caught out…it was in middle of night too…and had to reverse back a bit to move over…dont let this put you off as trust me this is the quickest way and the road is well adequate for artics

thats the best route but if you cant get over the slug go to next jct on a90 and slip off, take your first road to the right ( peterculter,netherly) and follow it too end and turn left, follow to end and you on the slug road again

thanks for all your help guys wasnt sure of the best way to go

cant add any more info as the guys have said it all i think