Ballards Road weight limit Dagenham

First of all I saw signs saying that there was a new 7.5t limit and to use the A1306 then Rainham Road South, anyway probably stupidity or not knowing the area at all I continued to turn into the weight limit and then seeing signs saying ‘Police Enforcement Cameras’ but also 7.5t limit accept for access so am I looking at something coming through to employer or not? On my way down that road I saw no cameras apart from a speed camera toward the end.

As I said stupidity played a part in me carrying on into the limit so it may be a case of learning the hard way.

Been through it many times in both 18 and 26t and never had an issue. The signs are bloody confusing and there is a camera, but as you turn right at the lights past the McDonalds it clearly says “except for loading/access”.

I was turning left at Mcdonalds but cheers for that mate, was confusing though once I saw the the sigh saying except for accessbut I was committed so just went for it

No worries. The only one similar I’ve ever known to actually land on your TM’s desk is if you take a left at the lights onto Bishopsgate heading towards London Wall just behind Liverpool St in the City. Never done it myself but other lads have and I think it was about £150!