Bakkavor

Is there anywhere slower. I would love to see behind the shutters. I imagine a one legged donkey and a blind retired pirate do the unloading. Spare me

Park royal? I havnt been there in ages, good times, use to get on with them pretty well in the end.

Saaamon:
Park royal? I havnt been there in ages, good times, use to get on with them pretty well in the end.

which one, the donkey or the pirate :laughing:

midlifetrucker:
Is there anywhere slower. I would love to see behind the shutters. I imagine a one legged donkey and a blind retired pirate do the unloading. Spare me

I’m usually in and out pretty sharpish .The only wait i have is if an artic needs tipping first ,i’ve tried have a 45 break there but never managed it yet.I tip at gate 3 is that the same as you?

Some are shocking others not so bad… been at fresh cook Bakkavor in Holveach for 3 hrs before for 1 pallet, been at Welland foods Sutton Bridge for 4 hrs before even getting a bay. Most in London, park royal etc usually in and out in 15-20 mins

Confession time: It’s probably because one of the forklifts is unloading us at the bakery opposite (Park Royal). The bakers ply them with cakes to lift their flour off us, much appreciated as 4t handball isn’t something I enjoy. :laughing: