Bah humbug may be not

After Peter recently announced his christmas little gift, here at Elmet Driver Training we are unable to offer the same. :cry:
We will continue to give good value honest training.

However if you would like to give a sensible offer for training we will consider it (you never know you may get a bargain)

An average course is duration is 3 days training and test on 4th day.

Just PM me with a sensible offer.

Cheers

Paul

Why not offer a closed bid auction with a minimum reserve price for a Xmas special package.

I’m still considering our usual Christmas piece of goodwill but should have something announced over the weekend.

I don’t think its Bah Humbug at all.

Pete obviously has a margin built in where he can afford to pass a saving on to up and coming drivers.
The same for anyone who has business connections on here including yourself.

As you say

" We will continue to give good value honest training "

Some would see that just as good as a discount…

the year has been hard on a lot of people and I for one think if your running a good service for drivers and the training for drivers then you have big Balls as the industry is not flavour of the month with most out there…

Ok then I shall give it thought on offering a xmas gift. Watch this space :smiley:

Regards

Paul

elmet training:
Ok then I shall give it thought on offering a xmas gift. Watch this space :smiley:

Regards

Paul

I wasn’t knocking You Paul honest I was sayin that you offer a good service that’s all anyone can expect but obviously if you pass anything else on its a win win win for you, your customers and for the industry…

:wink: :wink: :wink:

After careful consideration I thought it wouldn’t be fair on the trainees who have already booked a course with me so I won’t be offering a direct xmas offer. :frowning:

However I will stand by my comments I made about making me a sensible offer. As a guide my C course based on four days including test is currently £1171 inclusive of test fee and VAT. Medical and theory tests not included in the price.

An average CE course based on 3 days including test is £885 again inclusive of test fee and VAT.

If I agree to your offer I will invite you for an assessment just to make sure the course duration is right for you.

You might just grab yourself a career changing christmas bargain. :smiley:

Please feel free to send me a PM with your sensible offer.

Regards

Paul

Ps: still 100% pass rate on the new laden test rules. Long may it continue.

I guarantee if you took me on you wouldn’t have that record for long.

i never pass 1st time :frowning:

qwakers:
I guarantee if you took me on you wouldn’t have that record for long.

i never pass 1st time :frowning:

Try me. There’s a challenge.

Have faith in yourself.

We’re not just trainers but also psychologists. Preparing your state of mind for the test as well.

Cheers

Paul

i’d love to,three things stopping me…
1 i cant get the time off work
2 i cant afford it.
3 i live in cornwall
:laughing:

I agree with that Paul it’s probably 40% driving and 60% mental strength to pass these tests.

Just had a call from a truck net member and consequently has just landed himself a discounted CE course.

I’m hoping he will do a training diary on here.

Paul