Bad Habits

mine is bringing threads back from the dead.but i was thinking of the children

ro-ro:
lol… i know ive heard you from here.

*note - texting aint to bad because i do it all the time out of work i dont have to look at the keys. just the odd split second check its going ok. like looking in a mirror sort of time.

Keep um coming

Are you for real?

bluenose:

ro-ro:

*note - texting aint to bad because i do it all the time out of work i dont have to look at the keys. just the odd split second check its going ok. like looking in a mirror sort of time.

Keep um coming

Are you for real?

I think your question may go unanswered as he hasn’t posted for over 8 years.

Holy old thread revival, can’t believe they keep our spoutings that long.

Using the phone very occasionaly. I have a blue tooth thing but never remember to charge it/wear it, well I have about 5 of them so at least I tried. :smiley:

You have to be a bit of a useless ■■■■ to crash the wagon if you’re on the phone if you ask me but there you go.

The odd brief text when there’s nowt about.

Bit of a porker so bolting various delicacy’s whilst driving which isn’t too bad to be fair although leaving the drivers seat briefly for the odd lunge at the top nearside locker for snacks when when there’s nowt about is.

I’ve always thought the only time I might have a crash is if i’m eating something.

Not much else really, occasionaly tickle 120/130mph in the car if there’s nowt about, my record is 150mph on the m6 toll at about 5am on a sunday morning, this may or may not be true. :stuck_out_tongue:

We all have them, but what are yours. I must admit i have a fair few, BUT i only do this on m-ways and with cruise control on and my foot on the brake ready… Mine are as follows, what are yours (note: DO NOT GIVE ANY PERSONAL DETAILS OUT IF THEY ARE ILLIGAL HABITS. THIS IS A OPEN QUESTION TO SEE HOW ‘GOOD’ OR ‘BAD’ YOU ARE.)

1. Using mobile (come on we all do it)
  2. Texting
  3. Having a very short temper behind the wheel (would never fight but would shout stuff like ‘what you [zb] doing you [zb][zb]’)
  4. Eating/Drinking (cab full of McD packageing)

So whats yours. Even if you only done it once what have you done wrong.

Obviously, im perfect and dont have no bad habits! :wink: :laughing: dont laff its ture!

Mal.

well i use the phone but not often.
i would never text.
i never flash in trucks doing well over 60 or ones that overtake me on the motorway but they still have not made it fully into the middle lane, and the rest of them are still in my lane.
oh and i sing along with the radio, yes if you heard me sing you would agree thats a bad habit :blush:

Keep um coming

where do i start, slinging tachos out the window, pulling fuses, winding clocks back/forward, not using tachos, disconnecting limiters, fiddling limiters, using wires and switches, but since you cant do them things or its hard to do on these new fangled electronic devices i dont bother any more :smiling_imp:

I thought those were the qualitys of a “professional” John.
But then life int wot it woz is it. :smiling_imp:

yeah but all this legislation and rules and stuff is doing away with the proper professional drivers we now have a new breed of glorified delivery driver

oh and i sing along with the radio, yes if you heard me sing you would agree thats a bad habit

me and a work buddy of mine for a time, Dangerous Brian, had a karaoke channel on the c.b. going a couple of times. preferblly channel 9 so some po faced get could moan about the emergency channel (yes, I kid thee not) if need be, and we would tune the radio in, and sing whatever came on in turns. It passed the time, and even got a few other nutters joining in! :slight_smile:

Mal.

1 to 3 of dans plus i bite my nails something cronic.i dont do this any other time apart from driving(must be making up for not smoking).

and defernatly flagging the odd driver that pees me off.i dont care how big they are i just hope they dont get out and lamp me :laughing: :laughing:

jon

set crusie control into passenger seat go to sleep then truck wakes me up at the jucstion im coming off the bad one is making a 3 course meal on the cooker if im doing pasta the water goes everywhere :laughing: :laughing: :wink: