Bad day driver?

Very hard to believe/understand how this happens. Not so much the drugs - that doesn’t surprise me - but who let him out in that vehicle when he has no licence? Surely licence checks are basics?

Or maybe it’s his own truck eh?

Shocking stuff, 8 plobbers to subdue 1 provisional class 2 er trippin on coke.

Sounds like some quality charlie, any info on where he got it from… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

that’s what i thought as well. wtf

Priest:

Dipper_Dave:

That’s the lilly minded society we live in nowadays, the do gooders care more about violent offenders rights than innocent peoples rights. Police can no longer give him the kicking he deserves so it takes a lot of bodies to subdue him without harming him. It’s hard to calm a nutter down when you can’t use violence or weapons, just words and very little force whilst a lot of other countries would sort him out properly without caring what injuries he sustains.

Typical agency driver, dragging the job out.

Probably needed a high to put up with that p cab Scania

maurice:

Priest:

Dipper_Dave:

That’s the lilly minded society we live in nowadays, the do gooders care more about violent offenders rights than innocent peoples rights. Police can no longer give him the kicking he deserves so it takes a lot of bodies to subdue him without harming him. It’s hard to calm a nutter down when you can’t use violence or weapons, just words and very little force whilst a lot of other countries would sort him out properly without caring what injuries he sustains.

Like Saudi Arabia? Zimbabwe? America? It’s so easy to comment…

I’m with Maurice. :slight_smile:

eagerbeaver:
Typical agency driver, dragging the job out.

:laughing: :laughing:

peterm:

So am i.

happysack:

peterm:

So am i.

Me too. Long blast with the pepper spray, few lumps to the knees with the baton then drag his carcass back to the van. Should only take two coppers maximum. Sorry but if you’re caught red handed in the wrong, threatening violence and looking agitated, expect to be dealt with quickly and pre emptivley. After all, we have flu jabs before the winter, not when we’re struck down with it. Just watch any of the police docusoaps, the reasoning approach has little or no effect on a head case

OVLOV JAY:

happysack:

peterm:

So am i.

Me too. Long blast with the pepper spray, few lumps to the knees with the baton then drag his carcass back to the van. Should only take two coppers maximum. Sorry but if you’re caught red handed in the wrong, threatening violence and looking agitated, expect to be dealt with quickly and pre emptivley. After all, we have flu jabs before the winter, not when we’re struck down with it. Just watch any of the police docusoaps, the reasoning approach has little or no effect on a head case

I got in bother with the police a few years ago for being too heavy handed with a ■■■■■■■■■ that was mouthing off to my wife in the pub. I asked him nicely to just go away and not bother us. He then had a go at me and lifted a pint glass as if he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his hand and pushed him backwards. He them came at me again so ended up having his face mashed into a wall. When the police came they made a big song and dance about me being violent…but then took me aside and thanked me for putting the gobby ■■■■ in his place. He got lifted and i got a lift home. He spent the night in the cells thinking I’d been locked up too.

happysack:

OVLOV JAY:

happysack:

peterm:

So am i.

I got in bother with the police a few years ago for being too heavy handed with a [zb] that was mouthing off to my wife in the pub. I asked him nicely to just go away and not bother us. He then had a go at me and lifted a pint glass as if he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his hand and pushed him backwards. He them came at me again so ended up having his face mashed into a wall. When the police came they made a big song and dance about me being violent…but then took me aside and thanked me for putting the gobby [zb] in his place. He got lifted and i got a lift home. He spent the night in the cells thinking I’d been locked up too.

:laughing: :laughing: goodonya. Same thing when I bashed the crap out of some drugged up p***k for jumping up and down all over my son’s car, which incidentally, we’d paid for. Two coppers came out, he was already on bail for damaging a police car, and they told me that I’d done what they’d love to have done. :smiley:

happysack:
and i got a lift home.

Do you mean back to Blighty? :open_mouth:
:laughing:

peterm:

happysack:

OVLOV JAY:

I got in bother with the police a few years ago for being too heavy handed with a [zb] that was mouthing off to my wife in the pub. I asked him nicely to just go away and not bother us. He then had a go at me and lifted a pint glass as if he was going to hit me with it. I grabbed his hand and pushed him backwards. He them came at me again so ended up having his face mashed into a wall. When the police came they made a big song and dance about me being violent…but then took me aside and thanked me for putting the gobby [zb] in his place. He got lifted and i got a lift home. He spent the night in the cells thinking I’d been locked up too.

:laughing: :laughing: goodonya. Same thing when I bashed the crap out of some drugged up p***k for jumping up and down all over my son’s car, which incidentally, we’d paid for. Two coppers came out, he was already on bail for damaging a police car, and they told me that I’d done what they’d love to have done. :smiley:

In theory I’m with you as the police do have to put up with far too much crap. But at the same time they themselves need to be kept in check… However now they are having to wear camera’s all the time, let em loose! :smiley:

Priest:

Dipper_Dave:

Typical Manchester tbh, they act like local councils 1 to do the job several to supervise, but when they are needed not to be seen for miles.