Bacton Tpt & Canute moving into Aldi work!

Heard that Bacton Tpt & Canutes will soon be subbing out of Aldi in Chelmsford. Seen on Bacton website they are already looking for drivers, mate already working in Aldi says Canute are moving in too. All I can say is Aldi, Chelmsford must be bloody busy.

Glad i don,t live in chelmsford no more, i would,nt do Aldi work, it,s crap so i hear.

I was told contract never came off hence I started on wilkinsons out of purfleet , I’m on the list for chelmsford but think I will stick with wilkos. I love it. By the way JAMES BANKS runs 6 out of Aldis from Montrose rd he always looking. Spoke too him 500 in ya bank for 4 shifts weds to sat.

Description:
Job Purpose:
Competent and timely loading and delivery of Pallets from RDC to various stores.

Duties:
Self load at RDC, driver to allocated store delivery, self unload, return to RDC. Use of Ride on and Automated PPT Required.

Skills/Qualifications:
Teamwork, Emphasising Excellence, Initiative, Leadership, Customer Service, Listening, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, LGV 1 Licence, Driver CPC preferred.
26000 to 31000 plus accident bonus