backing up

facebook.com/26561532357887 … 268/?t=295

I’m not sure which is the most impressive.

The reversing, resisting having a SUPER badge on the grille or the swagger right at the end?

Quite something.

Pity the agency driver who turns up next week to be told.

" The usual driver manages it no bother."

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

The problem with making something look easy is people think it IS easy.

Still, proper respect for a job well done, handling a triple articulation. Maybe I could have done it, maybe not, but I’m durn sure there would have been more than a few shunts along the way :laughing:

Was also waiting for the obligatory ■■■■ wit on a scooter zipping round the back just as he got to the gates! :unamused:

is the guy doing the swagger at the end the same guy standing by the gate in the first bit

The way he got out of the cab rubbing himself is taking love for a Scania too far in my opinion :grimacing:

Great reversing skills though.

tachograph:
The way he got out of the cab rubbing himself is taking love for a Scania too far in my opinion :grimacing:

I think he’s had his test results back, and he’s HGV positive.

I’ll get my coat now.

Truckers are our own worst enemies. I have to reverse into plenty of tight spots, and when some.bellend parks in a way that blocks me in I get informed “You can fit past easily”.

It was basically a straight reverse,I’d have been more impressed if he had gone round an s bend and done it flat out :smiley: :laughing: