Back to Work

I gave up driving because of aches and pains, BUT I AM BORED, my wife is fed up of me being under her feet, and I have been let down by the Daily Mail, you see on there website the Mail runs these stories about “Benefit Scroungers” who get £500 per week, free 50" plasma tellies, a free car, no rent to pay or council tax, one bloke was even convinced that Alkys got money for beer, I could have said I was an alky ( i am not), but they gave me none of the above just £80.

So I had a ring round this afternoon and got myself a job starting on days but going to nights in 4 weeks, so I will be back in the fray Monday.

So you tried to go on the sick for aches and pains, really. Naw you tried to go on long term sick and it didn’t work. I never thought I’d say this but the Tory’s are doing something right

nearly there:
So you tried to go on the sick for aches and pains, really. Naw you tried to go on long term sick and it didn’t work. I never thought I’d say this but the Tory’s are doing something right

I was being light hearted and a bit ironic in my post old boy, IF I wanted to go on long term sick for a genuine reason I could, and without swinging the lead, you see you have done just what the Fascist who read the Daily Mail do and that’s make an assumption, I thought it would be seen as the mild mockery that it is, and not only that I have 44 years of tax and FULL stamps if I want a few weeks on the sick I will take them without the slightest guilt, I have also just looked on a payroll site my deductions per week will be £72.81 tax and £44.98 NHS, so they will get money back in short order.

I am also sick of self serving smug gits like you on here, better drivers than anybody else, earn more money than anybody else, know the regs better yadah, yadah.

So I wont post or come on here anymore its like conversing with retards sometimes, constant questions about tachos you SHOULD know, pointless comments about where you can/cannot wear an hi-vis, who gives a ■■■■, posts moaning about other motorists/drivers that have annoyed them, personal attacks if people don’t like your post or disagree with what you say instead of reasoned arguments, I think that a lot of posters are wannabees or trolls judging by whats posted.

That’s it then blunder man - Al si thi…posting exactly what you whinged about :unamused:

Blunder Man:

nearly there:

I was being light hearted and a bit ironic in my post old boy, IF I wanted to go on long term sick for a genuine reason I could, and without swinging the lead, you see you have done just what the Fascist who read the Daily Mail do and that’s make an assumption, I thought it would be seen as the mild mockery that it is, and not only that I have 44 years of tax and FULL stamps if I want a few weeks on the sick I will take them without the slightest guilt, I have also just looked on a payroll site my deductions per week will be £72.81 tax and £44.98 NHS, so they will get money back in short order.

I am also sick of self serving smug gits like you on here, better drivers than anybody else, earn more money than anybody else, know the regs better yadah, yadah.

So I wont post or come on here anymore its like conversing with retards sometimes, constant questions about tachos you SHOULD know, pointless comments about where you can/cannot wear an hi-vis, who gives a [zb], posts moaning about other motorists/drivers that have annoyed them, personal attacks if people don’t like your post or disagree with what you say instead of reasoned arguments, I think that a lot of posters are wannabees or trolls judging by whats posted.

You tell him dude! I feel your pain brother.

Ps, we still on for meeting at the clock tower tomorrow? I’ll bring the ammo.

Blunder Man:

nearly there:

So I wont post or come on here anymore its like conversing with retards sometimes, constant questions about tachos you SHOULD know, pointless comments about where you can/cannot wear an hi-vis, who gives a [zb], posts moaning about other motorists/drivers that have annoyed them, personal attacks if people don’t like your post or disagree with what you say instead of reasoned arguments, I think that a lot of posters are wannabees or trolls judging by whats posted.

I bet he wont be coming on here because his internet is being cut off if the truth be told

Shouldn’t have been acting sick for so long then lol

nearly there:

lol

nearly there:
Shouldn’t have been acting sick for so long then lol

■■■■■■