back to work

Just been to my doctor and he has signed me off the sick, I can return to work bank holiday weekend cant come soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:
after 2 months off, half of it in hosiptal cant wait to get back in the saddle (any new rules come out in past 2 months? :laughing: )

malcolmj:
Just been to my doctor and he has signed me off the sick, I can return to work bank holiday weekend cant come soon enough :stuck_out_tongue:
after 2 months off, half of it in hosiptal cant wait to get back in the saddle (any new rules come out in past 2 months? :laughing: )

Yes. You must listen to even more bs in RDC waiting rooms and not be on break while doing so (unless there is a selection of hot food and hot water available at your disposal) :smiley:

dar1976:

malcolmj:

Yes. You must listen to even more bs in RDC waiting rooms and not be on break while doing so (unless there is a selection of hot food and hot water available at your disposal) :smiley:

Beware of an increasing use of chalk at RDCs.

I was off work for six weeks after they had to whip my appendix out - god I nearly went mad, all that time at home laying down unable to move, I was glad to get back behind the wheel!

have been told that the driver in โ€œmyโ€ truck which is a 12 reg actros has managed to smash all the rear lights off and put a nice dent in the drivers door, but do i care NO!!! i just wanna drive it again :smiley:

Off for 10 weeks full pay kept sh&ting with blood, feared it was bowel cancer, but I,ve got the all clear.

Trust me (Sicknote) here will get his revenge, sad I know, just cried for 5 weeks with my wife, but there you go, you find out who your work with , so called mates.

God you lot are just part time sick try 6 yr ( past march) & counting wish I could go back but Dr say no consultant say no

Good luck pleased to here you got the ok

Broke my wrist & had a metal plate put in 5 weeks ago, Iโ€™m going back in a couple of weeks hopefully, Iโ€™m driving the wife mad

Aye come to think about it thatโ€™s all Iโ€™ve driven lately is the present Mrs Jones mad :slight_smile: