Back to te grindstone

After two great weeks (but very expensive) in England, it’s back to work early thursday for me and a drop in Wilmington MA at 8.00am. My company is pretty good and have kept my truck off the road in my absence, doing some routine maintenance on it then today I get a call from the head fitter saying he has fitted a new water pump and only the sleeper section has heating untill the weekend so I will have to open the partition to warm the driving compartment, this I do not mind but to road test the truck for a day he let the dirtiest pig on the company use it for a day so I will need to go in armed with garbage bags :cry:

When I was in England there was a suprise party for me and some old Swift Service, Fed Ex, Tesco and Concorde Roadshow drivers came, some I had not seen since the 70’s. I had the best night of my life and will remember it till I die. :smiley:

thats the problem with holidays pat, they gome to an end :cry: :cry:
could have been worse they could have let young un have it for the day…
chris

I have had it easy though to break me in again.

Yesterday (1st day back) Pacific Packaging, Willmington MA, reload lawrence MA, then switch in Scotia Ny.
Today … Xpedx, Woburn MA reload Billaria MA and yet ahain switch in Scotia, started at 3.00am and home by 1,30pm. :slight_smile:

Ain’t it a bummer getting back here, after spending quality time back 'ome!

Too right Cliff. I spent 10 days in a cottage in Tingewick, Bucks, with a pub (The Crown) right opposite the front door.

MMMMMMMMMMM pork pie’s, sausage rolls, scotch eggs and english breakfast. :stuck_out_tongue: