Back on the 610

Got my job back with Simon and got my old motor back aswell…bonus!

Didn’t he have that for sale in Commercial motor a couple of weeks ago?

See these about on the road all the time. Smart fleet. Prefer the Volvos to the Magnums though.
Looks like those wheels could do with a bit of a polish up. :grimacing:

Yeah i see gibsons lorrys all the time too and im sure ive seen this a few times. Is it the only 610 he’s got?
I quite like the new magnum hes got, especially the facelift ones where the roof curves over, but then im like that - i like the Stralis i drive myself and not many other people do! :laughing:

Are ye back in Drax with it, see PJ from Dellabeck occasionally when he wants something :laughing:

You overtook me this morning then cant remember where though A50 perhaps?

bugcos:

Yes maybe was me been up and down 50 all week,but quite a few of us are doin same job,was my driving ok,lol who do u drive for and what u drivin mate?

Wheel Nut:
Are ye back in Drax with it, see PJ from Dellabeck occasionally when he wants something :laughing:

Now and again go in there but rather stay away its a dump,avent seen any of delabecks for bit only in Woodside when i went past today, last time i seen his clarkeys 610 he was pullin a damac tank.

Beetie:
Yeah i see gibsons lorrys all the time too and im sure ive seen this a few times. Is it the only 610 he’s got?
I quite like the new magnum hes got, especially the facelift ones where the roof curves over, but then im like that - i like the Stralis i drive myself and not many other people do! :laughing:

Yes only got one,ive neva been in a Stralis.

Greg:
Didn’t he have that for sale in Commercial motor a couple of weeks ago?

Yes was for sale ive been told 2 stories, first simon had overpriced it for private sale so no interest and 2nd he wanted to trade it in with another two 05 reg’s he has against the 8new ones thats just come but crossroads offered him 11 grand for the 610,so he declined,lol and he got fed up of me nagging for a job back so said i could drive it again until he decides what to do.

Volvofh16:

bugcos:

Yes maybe was me been up and down 50 all week,but quite a few of us are doin same job,was my driving ok,lol who do u drive for and what u drivin mate?

Drive for sainsbugs mate, a flat cab axor, limited to 52 so your 610 had no problem flying past me!!

Do you wanna swop, changed motors this week, so if you see a Seafield 56 plate bloody flat roofed MAN flashing ya it will be me, assuming it will last long enough for me to get near the A50 from Ashbourne.

dowahdiddyman:
Do you wanna swop, changed motors this week, so if you see a Seafield 56 plate bloody flat roofed MAN flashing ya it will be me, assuming it will last long enough for me to get near the A50 from Ashbourne.

I see a lot of seafields up on some A road into ashbourne, i cant think of the name, its of the A50 ! Minds gone blank

I deliver to the sainsburys in ashbourne saturdays and sundays and sometimes in the week if im on that run.

James

truckerjames123:

dowahdiddyman:

I see a lot of seafields up on some A road into ashbourne, i cant think of the name, its of the A50 ! Minds gone blank

I deliver to the sainsburys in ashbourne saturdays and sundays and sometimes in the week if im on that run.

James

A515 pal.

Yeah thats the one.

Used to go up to a yard on the airfield industrial estate and sit there for hours getting photos.

You had a yard which had a mix of turners and Kenneth Twyfords in (Left a DJ Ball Haulage on the corners and its on your right) Had lots of felbinders in the yard.

Then i had D W Weavers (MILK) yard which is now SJ BARGHS and then i had Longcliffe’s up the corner of the estaate which was opposite LLYOD Frasers (DFOB).

Very good place for photos and neat wagons too.

Sad about the Twyfords going though :frowning: RIP RIP

James