Back into trucking advice please

I am currently not driving but have been in touch with a really good mates wife who runs an agency.I have not driven for 2 years and during that time have passed my c+e.I had nearly 4 years driving class 2 but am at a real crossroads.If i do a refresher will it all come flooding back even though ive not been near a truck and how long does a refresher course last and is it worth it.

smiler:
I am currently not driving but have been in touch with a really good mates wife who runs an agency.I have not driven for 2 years and during that time have passed my c+e.I had nearly 4 years driving class 2 but am at a real crossroads.If i do a refresher will it all come flooding back even though ive not been near a truck and how long does a refresher course last and is it worth it.

2 years is not long away from the wheel, if you could drive before, then it should soon come back, howver you may as well start with some CPC training to refresh you on the drivers hours and safety checks, maybe someone could combine this with a driver refresher counting towards your DQC

thanks for that wheelnut got a refresher booked mon,tue :smiley:

who was you on for before smiler? i work for a local firm.

Ask your mates wife who runs an agency for a double man trunk. :bulb:

Hi cons 77 i used to work at edge where you are i left about 4 years ago was there nearly 2 years used to drive dxr.

smiler:
thanks for that wheelnut got a refresher booked mon,tue :smiley:

You didn’t need to do that, it’s like riding a bicycle, once you learn you never fall off.

Good luck anyway.