Back in the thick of it !(sorta)

I’m eventually back at work on Monday.

I’ve got some night trunking work to see me through to xmas.

It’s the first paid work I’ve done since going down the pan as I’ve had no motor or bank account and a minor’ish health related prob (funny really as I wasn’t ill until I went to the doc’s at my girlfriends quest :open_mouth: )

I’m on for driver hire at a branch outside my local area as after xmas I’m gonna independant and hire out my services locally and didn’t want any grief from a local agency about nicking customers.

I’m running from Feltham to Lichfield for a pallet firm start 19.30 finish ?

hourly pay tho’ so if there are any hold ups wont stress me like it used to :wink: :laughing:

Good luck Sean I do find hourly pay MUCH less stressful especially when trawling round the 25 in the rush hour! If you can find the agency that works for you that’s the secret… :wink:

glad to hear that your driveing again and

all the best ,

Good on you mate don’t forget no more BLT’s get down to 15 stone for the new year call you soon, after noon when you wake up :wink:

good here you got something sorted mate hope it works out for you if I’m runing later will give you bell in week

no more blt’s the boy will starve :wink: :laughing:

Good to see you back sean. What is the agency driver equivalent of " a pound a mile and a mars bar " :laughing:

Good news Sean, all the best with it.

R143-500:
Good to see you back sean. What is the agency driver equivalent of " a pound a mile and a mars bar " :laughing:

“£10 per hour (minimum) and a box of Thornton’s posh chocs.” :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

R143-500:

“£10 per hour (minimum) and a box of Thornton’s posh chocs.” :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

And he wont do multidrop and he wont drive [zb] :laughing: . tin hat on and waiting for admin, nooooooooooo ! :open_mouth:

I’m hoping I’ll get a ■■■■■ to drive.

All that extra overtime while it’s broke down and they cant mend it - luverly :wink: :laughing:

glad to hear your getting there sean. hope it goes well.

would be palletforce your trunking to would it?
if so take a good book. :wink:

towell or powell somthing like that

I’ll let you know when I get the details

north surrey haulage:
towell or powell somthing like that

I’ll let you know when I get the details

]i,m sure ive seen motors with TOWEL sumik or other in pallet forces place.

Yeah Towells rings a bell,blue and yellow trucks I think? Don’t know a thing about them except…JONAHS back in town! :open_mouth: :smiley:

tartanraider:
Yeah Towells rings a bell,blue and yellow trucks I think? Don’t know a thing about them except…JONAHS back in town! :open_mouth: :smiley:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Does this mean we should throw in the Towell?

I’ll get me coat. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

tartanraider:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Does this mean we should throw in the Towell?

I’ll get me coat. :wink:

I think they should!

I’m coming too Neil… :wink:

Good to see you back. :sunglasses:

Good luck …

Or even throw in the Trowell welcome back NSH good to see you back.regards derek

Good luck with it Sean.

As for the independant side, I think you’ll be ok. My boss does it in between covering our holidays (4 trucks) and he’s booked up for most of the year. We have to fit our holidays around his work now :frowning:

Good Luck Sean

try not to break too many trucks :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Denis F:
try not to break too many trucks :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No, no Denis, he’s on agency now so sitting at the side of the road waiting for the fitter is money in his pocket now.