Baby Wipes

If u mark em up as Truckers Wipes then the price will go up at least a fiver
Dave

jacko:
If u mark em up as Truckers Wipes then the price will go up at least a fiver
Dave

Yeah! And that is why I will carry on buying ‘Baby wipes’ :smiley:

I keep them with me in the cab too. Only problem is the smell - it always reminds me of babies full nappies :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I also use baby wipes.

When I’m doing a particularly filthy job I take cleansing gel - its an antibacterial gel that you can buy at the chemists and its used in doctors surgeries.

Its Ecstasy, in fact almost as good as ■■■

I also use baby wipes.

When I’m doing a particularly filthy job I take cleansing gel - its an antibacterial gel that you can buy at the chemists and its used in doctors surgeries.

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Don’t you think this thread should be moderated?? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth:

never mind moderated!! it should be sponsored by huggies :laughing: :laughing: (all bribes greatfully accepted mr huggie :laughing: )

when i fell pregnant with my little boy (bear wid me on this little tale) my ma decided that she’d start buying me stuff for the lil one. Anyway, week by week the nappies and baby wip[es and other bits and bobs would land in my lap. Now Kieren is now 14 months old and i still have about 100 packets of baby wipes left… hehe, mothers don’t ya love em!.

Baby wipes are the only cleaning thing ya need, they do everything from hands, to face, to [zb], to inside the cab, shame they can’t drive and read a map really.

Huggies are the best brand because you can get more mileage out of them! Kandoo come in a lovely purple box with a snap-lid but they’re half the size of Huggies. Pampers are not too good because they can sometimes irritate. Hope this helps!