Baby waiting !!

Me and Vicky are expecting our first born monday !!

Whats the chances of her turning up on time??

I am a very busy man you know !!

Was your son or daughter born on the day they said ■■

When my youngest was born I remember summat like 3% of bairns are born on their due date.
With my eldest when the ex was 14 days past they told the exwife to come back the following week to be induced, at 21 days past!!! needless to say she was induced that night, and we got a lovely daughter.

Good Luck and Congrats in advance Jimboy & Mrs Jimboy.

p.s. keep them takeaway menus handy, you’ll need em for first week.

MADBAZ:

No he doesn’t. If you had seen the shape of him you would realise he doesn’t need take away, unless it is from the salad bar. Difficult to tell who is the most pregnant at the moment, him or Vicky. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

The real reason he is anxious about the arrival date is because he is playing in a golf tournament on Friday and the baby arriving that day will scupper that. Or even worse it may mean Vicky is alone at the birth, and I know he is looking forward to a couple of good whiffs of the gas and air. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

MADBAZ:

No he doesn’t. If you had seen the shape of him you would realise he doesn’t need take away, unless it is from the salad bar. Difficult to tell who is the most pregnant at the moment, him or Vicky. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

The real reason he is anxious about the arrival date is because he is playing in a golf tournament on Friday and the baby arriving that day will scupper that. Or even worse it may mean Vicky is alone at the birth, and I know he is looking forward to a couple of good whiffs of the gas and air. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

You AUNT !! PMSL BTW so is Vicky !!

Having done more research at least 85% of babies arrive four days late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

MADBAZ:
Having done more research at least 85% of babies arrive four days late :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Friday it is then. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Coffeeholic:

MADBAZ:

Friday it is then. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

NO!!! I Am playing GOLF !!!

Aunt Aunt double Aunt !!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Good luck on the baby and the golf!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My youngest was born on his due date. :wink:

Son was born 2 weeks early and my daughter was born on the due date :wink:
Golf or Baby■■? Daddy or Chips■■?

All 3 of mine were 2 week’s late , well 13,15 and 14 days to be pricise.

Both mine showed no intentions of coming out 2 weeks after their due date, so we gave up and induced on both occasions - Have you ever tried being 9 and a half months pregnant? Would strongly advise against it! :wink: :open_mouth: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Give us a ring when she has tipped :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi jimboy124, This last part is the hardest mate.
It must be awful having to decide whether to wait for the news in the pub, or at the golf course. :laughing:

Please post up when the happy event happens. :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
Give us a ring when she has tipped :stuck_out_tongue:

It might be a while yet, there’s bound to be a pile of paperwork with any delivery. ( :blush: Please excuse the pun.:grimacing:)

Does anyone know how they get in there in the first place… :question:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … 690#327690